SpeakerBoy

GOOD FRIGGIN' NEWS!!!!!

Did you all of a sudden come across a few thousand dollars to do everything in time for the car show? in some of your other threads you were talking about not having any money because you are 14 and can't get a job at that age. you said you needed 1400 just to fix the car and the stereo that you are talking about is going to be almost 2000 for just the two nightshades and the 3000d. Its great to have a dream stereo, but it ruins it when you spend thousands on your first stereo just to have it all stolen (and it will happen even if you have an alarm).

I am actually wondering if your manhood is that small that you need to show off that bad. All of your threads have one thing in common and that is they are always for you to compensate for something. Why do you feel the need to show off? If you want loud bass then by all means build a system that is SUPER FUCKING LOUD, but if this is just to inflate your penis perhaps you should re-evaluate your desires.

oh my god lol you worried about me? i thought you were just sayin i was goin to highend too fast. guys, this wont be a solo install. my oldest bro is a whiz at this stuff. i'd say, he could compare to one of the higherups here, just do to trial and error. he has had22 years worth of experience, and i trust him. but good advice is always a fromidable oppenent and dude, (forgot who said it sorry) this box goes in the trunk, i want it to be a sleeper system :lol: i am preppin for the school car show. by that time, i will have done the electrical, made it look presentable, get it to stop smelling like a friggin fruit market, and of course bought the Shades. i dont know if this makes me sound stupid, but what would make me so freakin happy, is this:

dude gets in my car to check out sound system. i turn it up, say 50%. he yells over music, "it aint that bad" then i crank it up, and he jumps out cuz its too loud for him to handle!

i would be satisfied with my efforts when i can beat up on others 15's in ghetto rigged prefabs and stuff. i mean, you all know that after a certain point, it all becomes spl. thats what i want. i could really give a hoot about sq, so long as it isnt fartin in my trunk. i dont want to give the impression that i am gonna do comps. no, i would go with somethin (bigger, more numerous?) for comps. alright. i am getting sleepy, which means if i keep on here without a nap, i will start acting retarded again. if anything isnt clear (i be the master of vague) just post something and i will add to this. DEUCE!!

Does that make him about 36 years old or 22 years old because i know i didnt start car audio till i was 16

makes him 38

I am actually wondering if your manhood is that small that you need to show off that bad. All of your threads have one thing in common and that is they are always for you to compensate for something. Why do you feel the need to show off? If you want loud bass then by all means build a system that is SUPER FUCKING LOUD, but if this is just to inflate your penis perhaps you should re-evaluate your desires.

It's the age. Most 14 year olds are like that. Almost nobody is secure at that age.

SERIOUSLY??? i cant take anymore bullchit from this kid!!!. im pretty sure he is just on here just to kill time and we are helping him do that. we shouldnt bother even replying to this kid!!!

Going to lock this topic for now.

thank you denim. you are appreciated.

How did you get IBTL? Haha.