F-150 Murphy

JL Audio W1V2 or Kicker CVR10

For what? There is no better without goals :(

And neither are worth their purchasing price.

i'd only buy kickers power wire, and jl's rca's if i had too, anything else is just not going to happen.

and the price isnt a factor

Then why settle for the bottom of the barrel :P

because it hard to get a nice truck box :[

There are plenty of other woofers that work in very tight spaces that would be better. Some of my favorites are relatively low-profile.

dude seriously...there is no better...depends on application and installation. give it up.

your answer is in M5's first post.

Edited by aznboi3644

pick one and dont say a different brand i know there are lots better but just tell me which is better

either or if your not open to any other brands/types of subs... both suck

Like mentioned before, can you tell us more? Meaning goals, space, amplifier etc.

Just get a Jackhammer, you won't even need a box, it'll just move the air in the truck.

I put one of those JL's in my buddies truck and I have to say I was THOROUGHLY disappointed in it.

Ive had great times with CVR's, and good times with W1's. I'm more on Kicker's side though.

Ive had great times with CVR's, and good times with W1's. I'm more on Kicker's side though.

lol, I have a friend who "out bumps people" with his CVR10's all day.

Edited by 5.4SPL

At this point you are frustrating me. This forum is NOT for stupid this or that with no explanation questions. If you want to continue this behavior, do it somewhere else. Either describe your goals or don't ask the question.

I apologize if I am making you the scapegoat, I am seeing more and more of this on this site and it thoroughly frustrates me. It is not at all meant for you to take it personally, but change the behavior now.

If you need clarification the bottom line is you didn't ask a question. Neither is better. Each has some strengths that are stronger than the other and there is not one superior than the other for all applications. If you won't describe your application and continue to post I will lock your threads.

If you are just going to buy the JL's "because" then don't ask, just do it, but don't get mad at us when you realize you just wasted your money.

Just get a Jackhammer, you won't even need a box, it'll just move the air in the truck.

shut up.

Thread closed, as the OP refuses to make this a useful thread for the forum :(