Gresnik

DD3518 in a small car

That just screams "loud" :D

Did you ever meter it ?

yes we did.

on music 145,2 db , tuning is 33hz, music was lil john - BME click

on frequency shows only 1 db more

What amplifier ? Z1 or some of the M series ?

with z1 was result 145,2, with Gruond Zero 1.4000 was only 0,1db less

now i am using GZ 1.4000D, z1 was not mine :)

:nightrider::biggun::wackit::slayer::ohsnap::foshizzle::jump::superman::woot::phatyo::redx::bow28::bananaDance::goyou::nothingtoadd::boobs2:fing05.gif:morepower1::smileyho::smileyho::smileyho::smileyho::smileyho::smileyho::lol:

with z1 was result 145,2, with Gruond Zero 1.4000 was only 0,1db less

now i am using GZ 1.4000D, z1 was not mine :)

Nice amp ! I also like the battery. Wish I could find one used, in good condition. I'm desperate for a good battery to put in place of my stock one. Do you know anyone selling NSB90's ? :D

:nightrider::biggun::wackit::slayer::ohsnap::foshizzle::jump::superman::woot::phatyo::redx::bow28::bananaDance::goyou::nothingtoadd::boobs2:fing05.gif:morepower1::smileyho::smileyho::smileyho::smileyho::smileyho::smileyho::lol:

I hate to draw attention to this, but is it really necessary?

X2. WTF? Holy spam batman!

I was on my 8th can of monster in a row when i posted sorry!

Dude...That is EXTREMELY dangerous. Do you expect to live past your teens? Do you want to live to see that awesome backpack of yours get patented? Don't do that to your body, call it quits at one! I'm an EMT and I know I don't want to come do CPR on you because your childish instincts told you to chug eight "energy" drinks.

emt.. i thought you said you were in high school.

emt.. i thought you said you were in high school.

I am. My high school offers an EMT-Basic course where you go to a local college campus and take a year long class taught by an EMT, I took it last year as a junior and graduated. I'm an EMT-B.

ok enough, let`s talk about my car ;)

HAHA, sorry about the hijack. Your car looks really loud, I'm surprised you aren't breaking 150 with it though.

ok enough, let`s talk about my car ;)

HAHA, sorry about the hijack. Your car looks really loud, I'm surprised you aren't breaking 150 with it though.

It's tuned rather low :)

Peak frequency in the Twingo ?

Dude...That is EXTREMELY dangerous. Do you expect to live past your teens? Do you want to live to see that awesome backpack of yours get patented? Don't do that to your body, call it quits at one! I'm an EMT and I know I don't want to come do CPR on you because your childish instincts told you to chug eight "energy" drinks.

damn! really? i will keep that in mind... lets give this poor guy back his post! sorry i spammed!!

you should still be able to do better than a 146.1 with an 18 and 4kwrms. i can do a 145.3 with a q18 and 1800w. i think if you build a couple new boxes you should be able to get it around 149 or so you just need to find the right alignment for it. try a sub up port back, sub up port to side and sub forward port up also try rotating your box all around and turn it all diffrent angles you will get it to jump a little somewhere.

it must go round 150 but as you said i must do another box and tuning must be 63 Hz because this is an optimal frquency for my car. but i have this setup for daily use.