Sign in to follow this  
smiley

2 15" L7 or 2 15" FI Q

another thing, what kind of car is this going in? hows ur electrical?

I don't think it is stable at 1 ohm.

Just get a Dual 1 ohm BL 15 with cooling option and a ported box tuned to 35 htz and run it a 2 ohms off that amp you have.

You don't care about SQ. You want loud, and that will get you loud. (sound pretty decent as well)

Edited by nick_19

1999 chrysler 300m upgraded batt..will be putting the big 3 in and a 4 farad cap

so should i go with th 15' or the 12" ?

do you think youll have enough room for 2 15's?

Just get a Dual 1 ohm BL 15 with cooling option and a ported box tuned to 35 htz and run it a 2 ohms off that amp you have.

You don't care about SQ. You want loud, and that will get you loud. (sound pretty decent as well)

I agree with this as well. 1 15 bl in the proper enclosure would get nice and loud.

As far as kicker amps over AQ. just my preference I have never owned a AQ but I have owned kicker amps very solid amps that are under rated and perform very well

I agree with this as well. 1 15 bl in the proper enclosure would get nice and loud.

As far as kicker amps over AQ. just my preference I have never owned a AQ but I have owned kicker amps very solid amps that are under rated and perform very well

ye i agree 1 15 in a good box would get loud, and i get it i know kicker makes very good amps. but aq is alot cheaper just because they dont market their products, but they are very solid, reliable amps. ive liked what ive seen from it so far.. their very impressive

i would think the bl 15 would get louder.

1 15" Bl i see getting louder than the 2 12" Q's....especially in a 300m. i know you have a big ass trunk in that thing, my mom used to have one.

you can fit 2 15's in that trunk

It comes down to what you are willing to spend, 2 12s have a slight cone advantage, may sound a little better, A single 15 Bl fully loaded is cheaper. hard to say. I have a single 15 in a vented eonclosure off of a PG 1200. and it gets way loud

so the question is spend more money and get the JL audio 1000 1 and get 2 15" FI Q vs.

kicker 1500zx and 1 15" BL fully loaded?

for the bl yes(no prefab boxes)

Edited by RobClay

dual 1 ohm wired in series provideds you with 2 ohms to your kicker amp

fully loaded...cooling, flatwind, daily option, extreme lead you wont need because it is for daily, and universal you can get if you plan on chaning vc's in the future

Edited by ChiTownTBird312

Don't buy the JL, and you aren't a Q buyer. Get the BL and if you want more amp, get a Sundown 1500 but figure that out first as you need different coils for the Sundown and for the Kicker. Personally since you have it, I'd just keep the Kicker. Fine amp. I would also much rather have it than anything from AQ.

I like the idea of getting the single BL and making the most of it first. :)