billystorms24

Chris or Bj I need your help

Hey whats up im doing a build for my ROOM for music haha. I have a sub in my car why not at home. Ok So i bought a RE SR10-D4 10", here are the specs. I want to Make a slot vented box 1.5cf tuned 34 hz. people in the other forums said that the tuning will be too high for my room my room is 12'x9'. what are your views on it? I am going to put 300 rms. Ive built boxes before But i still dont know how to design one on my own so im asking for you guys to help me with the build could someone design a box for me i want the sub to be top mounted with the port on the side. I just need a cut out sheet with the dimensions of the box.

billy

Specs of the sub

* Kraft Pulp Cone

* Rubatek Foam Surround

* Pressed Steel Basket

* 4-layer Copper Voice Coil

Best bet would be to email Chris directly. Chris (at) fishercustoms (dot) com

Dont hesitate if you have anymore questions.

B.J.

Ill link him here. I do know he is very busy with designs right now though.

bj, chris sent you the the design i figured i'll let you build it haha i dont have the right saws anyway for the corner pieces. chris told me 130 for it uncarpeted...is there a discount if you built me a box before ;) hahahaha. Let me know when you want me to send over the money thanks a lot

Billy

Yep I believe he sent me the design this weekend, but I was out of town, and not able to shoot you a quote on it yet. Expect something in the next couple hours. I have just started sorting through the emails from the weekend.