zyskatr18

Need help picking the right amp

Now i have been saving up for a nice system for my mustang for a couple months now and have about $2500 im willing to spend on everything.

I'm planning on getting 2 BL12's and 2 SSD10's. Now am i going to need two or more amps for these? And what kind of amp/amps should i get?

I assume these are going in different places, right? Using two different kind of subs in the same install is a bad idea.

ohh..see i didnt know that. i was only going to get the SSD10's cuz they were cheaper but i guess i'll go with the BL10's.

So now that they're all the same type what type of amp?

what are you looking for in a system just loud. if so a pair of bl12's loaded in a custom ported box run on a saz 3000d will get loud i would also suggest getting a decent headunit comps and comp amp

ya i just wanted a system that when i wanted to show it off it would be loud. thanks for the advice. i think ill go with the 2 BL's then i just might go to a 15'' instead of a 12'' but i should use that same amp right? the saz 3000d

Edited by xI iHustle Ix

ya i just wanted a system that when i wanted to show it off it would be loud. thanks for the advice. i think ill go with the 2 BL's then i just might go to a 15'' instead of a 12'' but i should use that same amp right? the saz 3000d

Yup

I think 2) 12" BL's would be plenty. 12's in the proper enclosure would sound better as well as being louder than trying to squeeze 15's in. take in account enclosure size as well as port size IMO i feel it would be hard to squeeze 15's in a mustang in a proper enclosure.

Where in the world did you get the idea that putting two 12s and two 10s in the same vehicle would be a good thing?