ok so my friend needs another battery terminal that has 2 1/0 openings. his other one for the positive has a 1/0 4/0 and 2 8/0's anybody know where i can get one with 2 1/0 guage inputs

thanx man. you know of any that dont cost 30 bucks? lol dude was trippin bout tha price

thanx man. you know of any that dont cost 30 bucks? lol dude was trippin bout tha price

Talk to a dealer, I can't remember our price off the top of my head.

Talk to a dealer, I can't remember our price off the top of my head.

ye we tried that first, dealers are so bad down here im pretty much tha only person anybody trust's to hook up their stuff haha

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productMaster.c...ery%20Terminals

u got two choices the knofused one has 3 1/0 openings but can be used up to 4 guage wire too. and then there is the normal one they have that has 1 1/0 opening but has a ring terminal that u can use to make another 1/0 guage wire fit,

thanx for the response man, i think he'l prolly get that one

yayy thanks for posting! i was just about to post a thread for this topic asking where i can get one of these!

Thanks!

Andrew

i wish we had a circuit city down here:/ lol all we have is bestbuy, walmart, and aa couple other kinda big stores

marine post

Just get a basic terminal with a threaded stud and use ring terminals. Then you can use whatever size wire you need.

BTW, I think you mean 4ga and 8ga. 4/0 is really big. 8/0 is freakin' HUGE (more than 4 runs of 1/0)!

Just get a basic terminal with a threaded stud and use ring terminals. Then you can use whatever size wire you need.

BTW, I think you mean 4ga and 8ga. 4/0 is really big. 8/0 is freakin' HUGE (more than 4 runs of 1/0)!

2 runs of 0 gauge is more wire then 1 run of 6/0

Nope. Cross section of 1/0 is 55mm^2. Cross section of only 4/0 is 120mm^2. 6/0 is almost 2x the size of 4/0.

Nope. Cross section of 1/0 is 55mm^2. Cross section of only 4/0 is 120mm^2. 6/0 is almost 2x the size of 4/0.

can you show me where you get your info?

nah hes doin tha big 3 he already has 1/0ga on tha postivie terminal so he needs alot of inputs for 1/0 on tha -

Do a Google search for "AWG and mm^2" :)

well i have a site that i get info from...... so it not that i have no clue... its that im trying to see where he gets his info......cause it seems as if the site i use is shit

well i have a site that i get info from...... so it not that i have no clue... its that im trying to see where he gets his info......cause it seems as if the site i use is shit

These kind of things are reprinted everywhere, as engineering references or whatnot.

I know that 1/0 wire next to 4/0, looks like 8ga next to a piece of 1/0. It dwarfs it!!

nah hes doin tha big 3 he already has 1/0ga on tha postivie terminal so he needs alot of inputs for 1/0 on tha -

I'm talking about a battery terminal that has a threaded stud on it. From there just just put a ring terminal on whatever sized wire you need and stack as many of them as you need on the stud. Cap it with a nut and call it a day.

thats what i stated aswell