ABXX49

recone

I sold my Q to a buddy of mine about a month ago, and he just blew the leads on it. How much is a D2 recone going to cost shipped to 16365? I've never reconed before, is it that hard? (I've already sent Nick an email with no reply, I do understand that you probably get 100 a day :))

Don't quote me, but I believe it's around $100 for a recone and depending on what shipping costs. Trying to help since nobody has responded

Thanks man, hopefully I'll get some input soon.

I've emailed Nick, Scott, and the recone address I was forwarded. No reply yet, just wondering if you're getting my emails at all.

It is Saturday a know :shrug:

Edited by Duran

I'm aware, but I did email Nick two weeks ago. I know they are busy, I understand it completely.

Haven't gotten anything about a Q recone...

What's your email address and i'll search my inbox with that.

Sorry you haven't gotten in touch with us, just running every which way but loose the past few weeks :).

What size is your Q and what (if any) options does it have and i'll quote you a price here just in case you can't get through email.

Thanks!

-Nick

It's abxx49@gmail.com. The sub is a D2 12." It's not big deal, I know you're all very busy. Thanks! (Could you also send a price for a D1 recone)

Edit: 16365 zip

Edited by abxx

what kind of sub are you running now, since you got rid of the Q?

I don't have any thing in my 'new' car yet (except Pioneer 880), because it's been breaking too much. :( I have a 10" Icon right now waiting to be installed though.

Edit: The only reason I got rid of the Q was to help pay for my new car. Absolutely loved the sub.

Edited by abxx

It's abxx49@gmail.com. The sub is a D2 12." It's not big deal, I know you're all very busy. Thanks! (Could you also send a price for a D1 recone)

Edit: 16365 zip

Standard 12" Q recone is $90 shipped.

D1's and D2's are the same price.

Thanks!

-Nick

Alright, thanks Nick. If my buddy does decide to recone, what is the paypal I sent the money to?

Just wondering on the status of this.

Thanks.