mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i'm outta here, have a good night jim, tom, and...devildriver (dunno your name)

gotta finish studying anat and phys

talked to a friend tonight for the first time in years :)

she's smokin hot :D

Attaboy Tom............I found out one of my classmates will be passing through here soon..........hope I get to see her.........

J

*WARNING - THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Saw Premonition w/ the GF tonight (long story, got back together, I know, I know). The movie sucked ass ... So many plot holes, so predictable, such a bad ending ... Do yourself a favour, save the $10 admission, and rent The Butterfly Effect and/or The Mothman Prophecies. It steals concepts from both movies, except it's a lot less interesting and a lot less entertaining than either. Oh and Ford heavily invested in product placement with every vehicle being a Ford and one of the main characters working at, suprise, a Ford dealership. Oh yeah, I love the PSA from Ford at the end, too, showing how reliable their cars are when you need them the most.

Some of the plot holes were so blatant, that I even commented out loud about them. Basically, the wife (Bullock) starts the day on Thursday, where she takes her daughters to school, later finds out her husband died in an accident, blah blah blah. Then she starts experiencing days from other days in the week in random order. Anyways, you find out that her daughter ran through a plate glass window on Tuesday and was horribly cut up on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday ... But, miraculously, her cuts disappeared for the opening day of Thursday !!! LOL

I can't sleep ...

Sounds uber ghey.

Glad I can't be dragged to go see that!!!

And the GF thingy.........for short periods of time it is acceptable to take them back for some extra poonage.

J

just got through messing with the tweets in the stratus, the old ribbons that i had = teh suckage, i think they're trashed

seas 27TDFC vs Morel MDT29 morel hands down

everyone on htguide raved about the 27tdfc but i just don't like the sound, the morel is much gentler and in car only had a hump around 3khz and the seas were beyond my EQ'ing capabilities.

May be personal preference as i'm just about content running the poly mids full range

not really a review, just a drop in A vs B comparison, i tried running them both down to about 2khz, the morels were fine with it but the seas didn't sound very good at all.

the only other thing i noticed is that the seas are more sensitive by a noticeable amount, i don't recall which was supposed to be more sensitive though. Not a concern though since i've ran the morels off 35W and even that was too much at full tilt.

How were said tweeters mounted and aimed?

If by talk you mean sex, nice work.

Hey TechTeam member :P

Good afternoon Adrian.

Hey TechTeam member :P

Good afternoon Adrian.

nice touch :D

new amp rack coming :woot:

19" racks are teh expensiveness. but i have loads of particle board lying around. it's going to blend in with my furniture :D

I have come to realize why I hate my job.

Tomorrow: wake up at 4:15 am to take a 2 hr ride at 5 am with 2 people in a small azz truck for me to find out 20 mins worth of chit that I could find out via email or phone.......spend damn near all day down there........come back here.......sleep wake up at 5am next day

This is tha gayz

J

just got through messing with the tweets in the stratus, the old ribbons that i had = teh suckage, i think they're trashed

seas 27TDFC vs Morel MDT29 morel hands down

everyone on htguide raved about the 27tdfc but i just don't like the sound, the morel is much gentler and in car only had a hump around 3khz and the seas were beyond my EQ'ing capabilities.

May be personal preference as i'm just about content running the poly mids full range

not really a review, just a drop in A vs B comparison, i tried running them both down to about 2khz, the morels were fine with it but the seas didn't sound very good at all.

the only other thing i noticed is that the seas are more sensitive by a noticeable amount, i don't recall which was supposed to be more sensitive though. Not a concern though since i've ran the morels off 35W and even that was too much at full tilt.

How were said tweeters mounted and aimed?

in stock locations on the dash,

Did you compare them both completely on axis by chance? I am curious as I haven't heard the Morels.

If you are unloading the Seas, how much do you want for them?

If by talk you mean sex, nice work.

Dropped a sausage in her well. :fing34:

all the girls I went to junior high/elementary school with have turned into total sluts, it's quite funny...

and enjoyable :OhYeah:

Did you compare them both completely on axis by chance? I am curious as I haven't heard the Morels.

If you are unloading the Seas, how much do you want for them?

nope, no on axis listening.

almost every girl that i was ever....involved with in high school is now married and or has kids

lol

A truck like that and a steering wheel cover like that...:lol2: