mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I can't help it man . My fat arse is so used to getting up early. I can't stop it :)

creepy shit, the dog is on the bed sleeping and is sleeping with her eyes open!!! she just started dreaming and watching this bitches eyes roll back in her eyes is freaking me out

Yeah , we should of taken pictures of those poor pizza's as proof of my excellent cooking skills :D

they were good once you scraped the charcoal off the bottom....plus you were already 12-13 beers into the night....was that before the watermelon vodka or not?

damn, i missed moyer shrimp?!?!?!

Yup....and Moyer basketball in the pool, Moyer animals attack you just so you rub them, and the best part, Moyer Cajun pizza.....oooo weeee

I told you the petting zoo animals are mean bastards. They just like to lick you to tenderize you for a few days before they attack. :)

Yep , last night she was out in the garage strategizing your demise with the cats :)

That's Charles bish :D

Turning into a smurf :(

With god-like powers :D

fing05.gif

All this talk about beers is increasing my appetite. Beer night tomorrow night !

Thinking about lowering the Z a little bit. All I have to do is buy some 2WD U-bolts and pull the blocks out on the back and crank the torsions bars down about an inch on the front.

I already need an alignment anyway.....

I have to figure out how I'm going to get Headers, full exhaust and efans installed with only one day to work on it in the next 3 weeks....

lowering...a 4WD...

are tempur-pedic mattresses all that great???

they are "ok" at best, and they will make you extremely warm. If you are a hot sleeper, and you sweat, they will accentuate this, and probably make it harder to deal with.

Thinking about lowering the Z a little bit. All I have to do is buy some 2WD U-bolts and pull the blocks out on the back and crank the torsions bars down about an inch on the front.

I already need an alignment anyway.....

I have to figure out how I'm going to get Headers, full exhaust and efans installed with only one day to work on it in the next 3 weeks....

please no.

I'm with 4x4

dave i'm on my leash this weekend.