mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Happybirthday MK! Welcome to spending more money on booze....

HEY! I AM NOT STINKY!

wait what

Happy Berfday young one!!!!!

I miss the young days!

I'm so sick of medical bills.

Head cold out of no where. YAY stress and let downs catching up to me.

Aaron, any employment yet?

So the boy just pushed my eyeball as hard as he could. Hurts like a sum bitch and I am seeing a big spot in my eye.

don't miss those one damned bit...

BTW Anyone have LASIKS or PRK here?

Need help here guys...........wife and I purchased a new bed. The store that sold it to us wont do shit about the depression without a recept and she lost it............any ideas?

How old is the bed, where did you buy it from, how much did it cost, and without sounding like a total and utter deuche, why do you care?

realistically it's not a bad thing and will happen in 99.9% of all beds.

I sold beds/furniture for 3 years and managed the stores too. I have WAY too much info about it.

Cali King Bed...............paid all together about 800 bucks with box spring and frame.......had it for not even a month and I care beacuse a 10" wide depression in my bed is no fuckin joke, it sux ass to sleep on.

Is it a sag in the middle of the bed? That would be bad. If it's really uncomfortable it doesn't sound like body impressions which are normal and nothing can stop them.

Usually for a true sag you can get it covered by the store or the mfgr. If it has ANY stains tears burns or rips though they won't help.

Outer left portion of the matress. Centered in hight, and nothing wrong at all stain, rip, burn or tear wise. It just has a depression about the size of my ass. Its where I sit down at night before I roll over to the wife.

J

call the retail place and tell them you will call corporaite if they don't settle the problem for you. You could also try calling the mfgr. I don't remember how deep a dent has to be before they warrant it. I wish you luck.

Furniture people are pretty much the bottom of the pond of muck. Used cars salesmen are a better breed.

Had the interview yesterday, went pretty well. But did not get the job because the other candidate had 10 years experience on me. :(

the Latvian Turbo beer was.. uhh... interesting

9.5% by volume

It sounds odd. A turbo in my beer sounds wrong.

here is a short list for you of slightly less common beers that make me happy, and you might enjoy if you like high % beer;

Three philosophers.

It has a lot of "gravity". I like it a lot, but I am a wuss and cannot finish a 750 myself unless motivated. It's a darker brown quadrouple. I think it's bottle fermented too, but I don't remember.

Delerium tremens

The name says it all. If you like dark beer the same company makes delerium Nocturnum. Both will make you see pink elephants. Amazing brew, but a bit sweet.

La fin Du Monde

I love this beer. It's refreshing, has a ton of flavor, a bit sweet and citrus. It is my go to beer for almost any time of year. This is a bottle fermented brew. It's amazing, and ~9% I think. I actually like many of the beers from this brewery, they have a red brew and a dark stout like brew. Honestly I am a huge fan of all of their brews that are in the higher range of alchohol content.

=)

One thing I have noticed though, the farther inland you go in TX, the more people seem to love fried catfish...weird shit...

That's because you southerners like to go noodlin!

Crazy SOB's

"that one 'bout way laid me boy, good thing I had my rally cap on!"

:woot: I'm finally 21. Mexican food and margaritas tonight!

WIsh you boys were in MN.

I would take you for a few wonderous punches!

I would even pick you up from jail or the infirmary the next day.

=)

x2

I picked a bad couple years to take a high deductable plan. I think you are worse off than myself however.

me and my wife had lasik.

In my opinion it was some of the best money ever spent.

Had the interview yesterday, went pretty well. But did not get the job because the other candidate had 10 years experience on me. :(

If I get cut in the layoff here I will be so close to the bottom of the hill it might be back to retail or some sales job for me.

tiz my own fault for not going doing the whole school thing properly.

Maybe I'll go manage a McFatburgers or something.

:sigh:

Financially I'm not even sweating a lay off, but emotionally it's going to wreck me. I just hope that the lay off will be less trauma than going to a job where I hate the management every day. If I am not cut though it sounds like a new regime of management will be in this office. At least if I stay that might be something to look forward to.

I should really learn to not drink on weeknights... Makes getting up for work a bitch. My roommate on the other hand can go close down the bars and get up the next morning for work no problem, I don't understand it. I think it is because he consumes quite a bit less by volume than I do we we drink.

me and my wife had lasik.

In my opinion it was some of the best money ever spent.

x Eleventy billion

the Latvian Turbo beer was.. uhh... interesting

9.5% by volume

It sounds odd. A turbo in my beer sounds wrong.

here is a short list for you of slightly less common beers that make me happy, and you might enjoy if you like high % beer;

Three philosophers.

It has a lot of "gravity". I like it a lot, but I am a wuss and cannot finish a 750 myself unless motivated. It's a darker brown quadrouple. I think it's bottle fermented too, but I don't remember.

Delerium tremens

The name says it all. If you like dark beer the same company makes delerium Nocturnum. Both will make you see pink elephants. Amazing brew, but a bit sweet.

La fin Du Monde

I love this beer. It's refreshing, has a ton of flavor, a bit sweet and citrus. It is my go to beer for almost any time of year. This is a bottle fermented brew. It's amazing, and ~9% I think. I actually like many of the beers from this brewery, they have a red brew and a dark stout like brew. Honestly I am a huge fan of all of their brews that are in the higher range of alchohol content.

=)

:fing34: I'll have to look for those

I should really learn to not drink on weeknights... Makes getting up for work a bitch. My roommate on the other hand can go close down the bars and get up the next morning for work no problem, I don't understand it. I think it is because he consumes quite a bit less by volume than I do we we drink.

I need to drink a ton of water while drinking or else I am hung over. I also make the mistake of pounding 2-5 drinks within 2 hours of going to sleep. If I go to sleep with booze in my belly and not yet in my blood then I'm hung over.

I also notice that if I take ephedra/ephedra like compounds I do not have the same issue. I can consume copious amounts. I mean titanic amounts of booze, and I never beccome bleary sick or hung over. Taking an upper just to drink more depressants is probably not good, but if I do not take a powerfull decongestant I am a zombie.

I thought I could skip my decongestant today in fact and it just came back to bite me.

i haven't had a drink since june 13th :(

internship ends next week though and i will have the resume building blocks and references i needed to acquire this summer, then it's time to fall back off the wagon in a major way (and burn the last $1500 stipend of the summer)