mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I really wish I'd go ahead and hit my limit on pandora so I have a reason to upgrade to Pandora One

Buy a Squeezebox instead

Kind of excited to get mine...

$483 from Sound Deadener Showdown

$120 from Knukonceptz

$100 from Welding Supply

Next up is to order my mids and tweeters and the build will start!!

:OhYeah:

Speaking of deadener, I need to figure out a solution for the roof of the Jeep. Jacob's results were nice but I wonder how SDS in 25% coverage would work in both reducing the horrible resonance and gaining some score.

A while ago, welcome back. :) Dr. Captain Canada was heading it up, but he has been very busy with school and work.

Heh, Hadn't stopped by in a while and just thought I'd poke my face around for a few. =D. He was already pretty busy before wasn't he? lol

and hey Adrian! Sorry I tried to quote your message to but I fail ;(

Stick around man, you are part of the OG core group. :)

Heh, yeah to bad I haven't really been active in any of the forums I used to read (car audio wise) since 08. I'm reading this one a bit more and I still do read DIY quite often, just don't post. I'm out of the loop though for sure.

Well there is always the iHop. :)

$483 from Sound Deadener Showdown

$120 from Knukonceptz

$100 from Welding Supply

Next up is to order my mids and tweeters and the build will start!!

:drink40: :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Speaking of deadener, I need to figure out a solution for the roof of the Jeep. Jacob's results were nice but I wonder how SDS in 25% coverage would work in both reducing the horrible resonance and gaining some score.

Email don. :)

could you give me a synopsis on the squeezebox?

:woot: almost off conference call hell

could you give me a synopsis on the squeezebox?

Made by Logitech. Connects to your pc either via wireless or a hardwire cat5 cable. Allows you to control all your CD's, Pandora, Internet Radio, and everything else via a fancy remote or via their software. It has a digital output (or analog) to connect to your stereo. You can play Pandora 24/7 and not have a subscription.

Basically it is the coolest piece of home audio equipment I own. I highly recommend one. Of course, I use mine via home automation software so I can have touchscreens with album art in any room that I want. :)

Good idea !

And I'll have to email you some more of those archives :)

3PM, still no inspector :lame:

Absolutely. When I think of unrivaled customer service I typically think of Mark and Aaron with SSA and Jacob with Sundown. I'll now add Don to this list and refer ALL business his way. He went above and beyond what I had expected of him.

City inspector approved

now to hook up the meter and water heater

texture has been applied to the den walls, looks AMAZING

still no gas

yeeeeeeah

No texture >>> texture

Walls shouldn't be textured. Hell ceilings shouldn't be textured. Half my house has ceiling texture and YES it will be coming down.

Bill White won the Democratic primary, still no word on the Republican

No texture >>> texture

Walls shouldn't be textured. Hell ceilings shouldn't be textured. Half my house has ceiling texture and YES it will be coming down.

meh, the stucco finish texture he did looks great

No texture >>> texture

Spray with water and proceed to scrap. My brother just got rid of all the texture in his whole house.

Good lord. I swear no one in my lab group knows how to compile a report. My part was the only section that wasn't butchered by the teacher, looks like I'm going to have to write the next one.

^ I would ignore the food and eat her! ^

Damn I'm horny. :(