mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Its depressingly slow this week.

where is the yeti ?

Doing ME work, most likely :D

haha no, at that time, i was on a plane from tampa to vegas

i told y'all i was going out of town, im not like Kent checking in while on vacation

Is there going to be a "help me with my homework" thread? You know we post our papers and such for proofreading? I know Im gonan need the help with all these papers for this online class.

If I'm not doing anything else, I'd be glad to proof-read some stuff...check for major grammatical fuckups, spelling, sheeet like that.

We need a "Help Jim with Calculus" thread...:)

:sniff:

are you in calc 1? if you have any questions, hit me up on AIM

anyone want to write a reading review for me tonight? :)

I'm not going to deal with it ... James shouldn't have to either.

It's like we have pucking targets on our backs because we put things blunty while doing our jobs.

i really dont know why you guys get targetted so much, ive gotten a couple but nothing thaaat bad, and ive deleted my fair share of posts

they're probably just as expensive...lol...

though. i'd take a few for fun...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

girl that wont let you pay for her stuff = bestest thing evarrr

Is there going to be a "help me with my homework" thread? You know we post our papers and such for proofreading? I know Im gonan need the help with all these papers for this online class.

If I'm not doing anything else, I'd be glad to proof-read some stuff...check for major grammatical fuckups, spelling, sheeet like that.

The class schedule says "Calc II + Trig"...we're covering integrals/antiderivatives and the fundamental theorem of calc right now. Last semester was a basic coverage of trig. functions and regular derivatives.

The antiderivitive and the FTOC...ahh so much fun. Years ago now that I took those classes :(

The class schedule says "Calc II + Trig"...we're covering integrals/antiderivatives and the fundamental theorem of calc right now. Last semester was a basic coverage of trig. functions and regular derivatives.

oh, youre school does it differently, we covered that stuff in calc 1

my teacher's rather cool, although she sounds like she just came out of Brooklyn yesterday :)

"So up heeah, you see the equation on the boaawd..." :D

Better than my Econ prof...thick Pakistani/Indian accent, but that's not the problem; the problem is he's downright boring. He'll spend a half-hour going over the same exact point, leaving you wondering why you bothered to show up in the first place...

my teacher's rather cool, although she sounds like she just came out of Brooklyn yesterday :)

Better than my Econ prof...thick Pakistani/Indian accent, but that's not the problem; the problem is he's downright boring. He'll spend a half-hour going over the same exact point, leaving you wondering why you bothered to show up in the first place...

my chem prof is old, australian, and monotone

that class is like a pucking horse tranquilizer

i havent read CA since friday afternoon, and i really dont feel like going back, but im sure i will at some point just for the mod back room and THE Thread

the whole forum was seriously getting to me last week, and from what i've heard about this weekend, its just more of a chit storm

DWSign.jpg

MC Wiggles in da hizzouse!

Laying down the law for all teh poserz and pansy-ass audio nukkas in da land...

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

Thats ecactly the post i wouldve done

my chem prof is old, australian, and monotone

that class is like a pucking horse tranquilizer

half my teachers are like that or the class isn't even worth going to. energy drinks can't even keep me awake in those classes. i mean sure, the professors have the credentials, but i would much rather have a TA teach the class so i could understand them.

My accounting TA is cool as hell...which is good, because at 9:05 AM the last thing you want to be thinking about is financial statements and income sheets :/

The teacher makes the class

have a hard, booring teacher and you probably wont enjoy the class

Have an eaiser up beat teacher and the vlass goes by quickly

I forgot all my calculus :P

Probably take me a day or two to remember everything, but after that, I'd pWn j00 4ll ... :)

I'm not going to deal with it ... James shouldn't have to either.

It's like we have pucking targets on our backs because we put things blunty while doing our jobs.

i really dont know why you guys get targetted so much, ive gotten a couple but nothing thaaat bad, and ive deleted my fair share of posts

I think it's because we're Canadian ... They think we don't have guns :P

do i have a right to bear these massive arms of mine? :D

gauging interest...is anyone here seriously interested in buying my illusion audio ch-1 horns? i'm probably gonna put em up for sale some time soon assuming the ribbons i wanna buy used from some guy are in good condition.

do i have a right to bear these massive arms of mine? :D

Aren't you asian ? Asians don't have massive arms ... The average woman has larger arms than the average asian ... :D

[/end racism]

fullbody horns. make sure u have the space, they're purdy darn big. i'm guessing around 200+shipping.