mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i cant tell if it's a joke or not. i'm 100% sure he doesnt even know how a sub works.

i'm sure he has the money for it, the way he throws it around on all these diffrent subs and installs.

seriously. and he figures out his sub sux 3 weeks later cuz only one rca is plugged in. pucking genius...

Either he's been pucking with us all along (as I've been saying since his first thread) or he's the stupidest human being alive ...

Either he's been pucking with us all along (as I've been saying since his first thread) or he's the stupidest human being alive ...

the latter

seriously. and he figures out his sub sux 3 weeks later cuz only one rca is plugged in. pucking genius...

when i had the 4000D in the burb it was actually louder with 1RCA in and the other just partially in

got 14K a while back there but i was on a roll and didnt feel like messing it up

why wont anyone buy my horns! dammit. i guess i'll have to scrounge up some cash for ribbons and still save the horns for myself muahaha. maybe i'll just give em to mike so he can make me something pretty outta glass :P

why wont anyone buy my horns! dammit. i guess i'll have to scrounge up some cash for ribbons and still save the horns for myself muahaha. maybe i'll just give em to mike so he can make me something pretty outta glass :P

if you can wait a few months, i'll buy em probably

wrong forums ?

horns for sexual favours ?

Hello...