mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I need a cigg...this will be #3

and TOP

My best friend quit last year, but it took him most of the school year...he literally buried himself in his work, did nothing else...on the other hand, that's probably why he actually passed Chem :)

and that's what I'm going to need to do if I stand a chance at passing my accounting class and calc :(

My best friend quit last year, but it took him most of the school year...he literally buried himself in his work, did nothing else...on the other hand, that's probably why he actually passed Chem :)

I went from a pack a day to 4 a day :D

I went from a pack a day to 4 a day :D

keep up the good work Justin

if i dont get my x-overs done this weekend, im going to kick myself in the nuts

CA mods i started a thread for You, ;)

I do it out of love and entertainment though.

G55= $1 or $100k....if it's made to go offraod..offroad it will go! i rountinely take my silverado off road, it's $35k...ppl are all time asking me why...why? it's a z-71, the offroad package. if ur not going to use it properly, don't buy it.

jim, i remember the pinz now...and non articulated suspension isn't necessarly a bad thing...the all independent might cost each axle a bit of articulation..it needs the 'mogs portal axles...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Everytime someone buys a Z71, FX4, etc. truck, I always ask them why they DON'T take it off road ... Why buy the off-road package (or a truck, for that matter) if you're not going to use it for its intended purpose ?

or better yet, people that LOWER a jeep. :female dogslap:

People who say, "Don't scratch up my bed" when you load something into the back ...

escalade ext. i mean come on, who's really gonna use that to carry chit around?

CA mods i started a thread for You, ;)

I do it out of love and entertainment though.

thanks Nick