mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

There's this lady in her 40's I guess ... she comes to our house nearly three times a month looking for someone who lives on the street behind us.  Impossible you get lost every time you come into this neighborhood.  Everytime it's: "Oops, I'm not looking for you! tehehehehetehetehe"  ... "get the fudge out of here".

Is she hot?

There's this lady in her 40's I guess ... she comes to our house nearly three times a month looking for someone who lives on the street behind us.  Impossible you get lost every time you come into this neighborhood.  Everytime it's: "Oops, I'm not looking for you! tehehehehetehetehe"  ... "get the fudge out of here".

Is she hot?

:attempt:

You can do better for cheaper IMO

What else has that amount of flexibility, MP3 playback ability, and easy to read/configure display? I don't like Pioneer's handling of MP3's, and I think Eclipse decks are ugly, IMO.

I remember CJ posting a picture of his Clarion deck that about made me cream my pants, but I can't remember the model number. That would be something I'd look into...although I don't know how it would compare to the Alpine.

Note to self:

Chrome plating on plastic subwoofer cone comes off with chrome polish.

End note.

You can do better for cheaper IMO

What else has that amount of flexibility, MP3 playback ability, and easy to read/configure display? I don't like Pioneer's handling of MP3's, and I think Eclipse decks are ugly, IMO.

I remember CJ posting a picture of his Clarion deck that about made me cream my pants, but I can't remember the model number. That would be something I'd look into...although I don't know how it would compare to the Alpine.

If you dont like pioneers mp3 handeling then i cant answer your question.

That H/U that CJ has is a "big dog", up there with the p9

Note to self:

End note.

why were you trying to polish a cone....

:Bling:

Note to self:

End note.

why were you trying to polish a cone....

:Bling:

ALL about the bling. :fing34:

Note to self:

End note.

ouch...

I need a sway bar for the burb.

Take a corner at 20mph and it dives pretty nicely.

Braking in a corner makes you loose momentum, thus wasting more gas to re gain your previous speed

I've put a steering stabilizer on the van...doesn't really help cornering all that much, though it does improve tracking on a gusty day on the highway.

Welcome to big vehicles and bad handling.

Note to self:

End note.

Dude, sorry to revel in your misfortune but this just made me laugh so hard it hurt. I do hate the feeling that discovering something like this 'causes though. I will not try to polish chrome paint :Doh:

Is she hot?

No ... absolutely not. :Doh:

I had a feeling that was going to be asked, but I didn't think it was going to be you :P

Remember that sort of retarded guy who was beaking my sideburns?

He called me a "cheesedick" today. I laughed so hard that I almost pissed myself. Then it came to me ... a sort of retarded guy just called me a "cheesedick" ... I wish I was sort of retarded so I could get away with calling people chit like that.

"Cheesedick" ... unbelievable.

He called me a "cheesedick" today.  I laughed so hard that I almost pissed myself.  Then it came to me ... a sort of retarded guy just called me a "cheesedick" ... I wish I was sort of retarded so I could get away with calling people chit like that.

"Cheesedick" ... unbelievable.

thats so silly Steven, you should've tweaked his nipples

annnnnd....

You're probly just kidding, but I didnt notice you acting like this before.

Yes kidding, no...I am always like this.

Mike2 is wrong though, I'm no e-thug. I'm just so cool that I am beyond your brains comprehension.

I think the only difference lately is that you have been encroaching into MY threads. So GTFO of my e-turf! :finger:

He called me a "cheesedick" today.