mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I bought a fart pipe for my Taurus. It needs a muffler and this was only $1. How can you resist a $1 muffler?

just took pics of the bigger monitor in the scion

I bought a fart pipe for my Taurus.  It needs a muffler and this was only $1.  How can you resist a $1 muffler?

:smileyR:

hmmmmmm,,and itll put multiple thumbs in 1 post?

i haven't even started drinking yet, i really should though

i haven't even started drinking yet, i really should though

send some over please

fback21al.jpg

another teaser pic ;)

The oak sides came out great on this thing...

fback21al.jpg

another teaser pic ;)

The oak sides came out great on this thing...

wow, that looks really nice Jim

Me likey. Wanna hear that biatch!

Well, I had to get some MDF at Lowes for my little get together for tomorrow.

Got my lil bro to help me remove the seat and load the wood into the burb.

After we unloaded it im like, lets go off roading.....

So we go off roading in this place where there are movie studios.

Anywhoo, we see these lights behind us so im like, lets just pull over here and wait for them.

I cut the lights and we sat there untill they passed. People call the cops on you if you drive in there. We thougtht it might be the po po's

So they passed and im like, lets gust go home now.

On my way back i noticed a serious power problem. Press the gas pedal and nothing happens. I got freaked out because i didnt know what the heck happened and there is no one to contact since im out past any paved streets.

Luckily i made it onto a surface street, no power at all.

I had to pull into the "phantom" lane and see what the peoblem was.

RPM's were going all crazy, wasnt getting enough voltage, check gauges light came on. Start it up, same thing. So i popped the hood. Well, the problem was, the stupid K&N FIPK fell off of the TB. I guess it doesnt like bumps. It was totally off, open TB. I just popped it back on and everythig worked fine.

You would figure if you pay $300 for an intake system it would stay on. Nope !

It just slips right off

Glad to hear everything's ok. Breaking down in the middle of nowhere would be teh suck.

yes would suck to get broken down in the middle of nowhere....trying to fix the vehicle and you hear a banjo in the distance.....

My hair is getting long enough to annoy me, but nowhere near Tom's length. It's to that point where it keeps stabbing my eye. It's all fro-ey. I need to cut it before it gets emo length, because God forbid....

I'm working on a Fro as we speak. Way out of the norm for me. I usually grow it out a little for the winter, but I'm pretty much bald all spring and summer. I hate long hair too, but I want to see how stupid I'll look with an afro.

Do it.

:stfu:

Edited by ///M5

I just gave my cat a bath ...  clogged the drain 3 times ...  I've been having to vacuum every day or two because it's shedding so much ...  If it continues to shed, it's going to get shaved ...  My asthma is bad enough during winter without something shedding all over the place ...

dogs > cats

X2

Not allergic to dogs either.

i do mine myself anymore, #2 all over,  such a change from 2 feet long all over,  amazing how people stereotype you too,  everyone thought i was a drug dealer....bah

everyone asks if im in a band

Are you in a band?

Nice rims.

We should start a VT Rice Watch type page.

My neighbors would make good candidates, heh.

This is really a must do, I would even say if that is someone's car that is on the site it still needs to be posted. I thought at first that the car had been photoshopped to look like that. That is seriously wrong.