mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Noticed, and replied. Lots of demon's there.

Whee, I have made a whopping 2 posts there. Both today!

I gotta run back out to the garage and get some work done on my pods. Hopefully the dang glue will sand off.

chit ... definitely have way too much work to do this weekend for next week.

Just finished sanding my tweeter pods, now I have to go buy paint. I also have to figure out my other amp and crossover are going to go.

Guess I need to learn how to rebuild transmissions now.

That and rear-ends ... :)

Done that once, never again!

Well, the beater goes back to the tranny shop tomorrow.  SOB been shifting hard as hell on both up and down shifts.  It's kinda cool cuz the shock causes massive tire spin, but it's seriously starting to break some stuff.  Thank God for warranty work.  Put the scanner on it and had 26 different tranny codes.  All were related to the TC, and they charged me for a new one.  Hmm. . . .  Guess I need to learn how to rebuild transmissions now.

Trannies are not what I would call fun to take apart. Well rephrase that, put together.

A manual, I have no problem with. Autos on the other hand, forget it. I put a shift kit in my buddy's 454 SS last year and I wasn't sure the thing would even work once put back together. It did though. :fing34:

Still would like to know where my 20 post disappeared to.

I thought you were smoking something when you made a 7K post, and you didnt have 7k :P

And chitttttttttttt it's sooooo hot and dry.

Yep, agreed on the manual okay. I took apart a C6 tranny once that was shot and ole chit....lots of phuckin' parts.

I have 2 AXODs here right now in pieces. Not fun.

I can finish the install on Monday hopefully. I can't wait to have my car back and bumpin' The DX-28 is on the way

Tracking summary

Current Status

In Transit

Est. Delivery Date: 11/21/2005

Assuming that you have a Mustang from Sounddomain

Just finished sanding down the edges on some polished granite tiles for a little end table I am building to match the TV/AV stand. Seems if I am not huffing resin fumes, it is granite sand, sawdust, or somethin' caustic. Might as well start smoking again as I am wackin' my lungs up...

I'm talking about the tranny in my TaurASS.

Just finished sanding down the edges on some polished granite tiles for a little end table I am building to match the TV/AV stand.  Seems if I am not huffing resin fumes, it is granite sand, sawdust, or somethin' caustic.  Might as well start smoking again as I am wackin' my lungs up...

My big one is the lead dust and shot from the wheelabrator at work. I can taste lead for days.

Makes more sense, I don't know the new Ford trannies very well. Used to have a modded out 68 Galaxy XL though, also had 3 SHO's, 2 Mark VIII's--last automatic I will ever own might still have the car if it had a manual

Almost got my alt together, but a bad diode in the rectifier. Bastards!

I thought you used a wheelabrator to polish your knob

Makes more sense, I don't know the new Ford trannies very well.  Used to have a modded out 68 Galaxy XL though, also had 3 SHO's, 2 Mark VIII's--last automatic I will ever own might still have the car if it had a manual

Yeah, this is my beater. It had a bad tranny when I picked it up, but it ran so good, and is clean as hell, so I couldn't resist the $200 pricetag.

Almost got my alt together, but a bad diode in the rectifier.  Bastards!

Sucks when you are so close, but...