mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I hate Dells ...

You hate many things, James.

For good reasons ...

I am just now getting my Gateway notebook back from repair. The motherboard went out on it. Not even Gateway will service them. They don't even build them. Contracted out to someone else and put their name on it. I assume many companies do the same, but it took my buddy 4 months just to get a source for the motherboard. His company does work for Gateway and even at his price the damn thing was $400. So all in all, I spent $1100 on this damn computer and I must say, never again.

Cleaned moms car, so much crap inside of it.

I need a better air compressor ( larger tank) and the best electric pressure washer. I dont want gas, even though they can pump out the pressure.

So ready to blow my car up today.

I know you don't want gas, but I have a 2600psi gas and it isn't enough for doing most other things. Even with a skinny tip it isn't too strong for washing cars, I'd get one that is way bigger than you think you need.

Sorta high from painting my tweeter pods. The flat black I had on hand was dried up so I painted them glossy testers black. See how they look tomorrow before I decide if I want to paint over them flat. Will post pics in an hour or so when they are dry.

Its only because i dont want my garage smelling like gas and i wanna use it to wash the tub.

Long hose. I bought three 50' sections when they were closing them out at Northern Tool, somethin' like a $12ea (normally a lot more), but it lets you go anywhere with it.

2600 is not enough to clean gutters with a narrow tip, 3000 is....

Oh and if you mean clean tub like in your bathroom, an electric won't budge that skum. Need More Power.

Long hose.  I bought three 50' sections when they were closing them out at Northern Tool, somethin' like a $12ea (normally a lot more), but it lets you go anywhere with it.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/lawnmowerdepot/11hphonpresc.html

I think this will work ;)

Oh and if you mean clean tub like in your bathroom, an electric won't budge that skum.  Need More Power.

steel wool takes it off

Oh and if you mean clean tub like in your bathroom, an electric won't budge that skum.  Need More Power.

steel wool takes it off

F scrubbing. :rockwoot:

Long hose.  I bought three 50' sections when they were closing them out at Northern Tool, somethin' like a $12ea (normally a lot more), but it lets you go anywhere with it.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/lawnmowerdepot/11hphonpresc.html

I think this will work ;)

I want one :hyper:

At my last job, we had this stuff that would eat pretty much anything, soap scum, calcium, lime, rust, etc, by simply spraying it on and letting it sit for 30 seconds, then washing it down the drain. Was 100% environmentally friendly too.

Cool.

Kinda like paint remover

The water here is pretty hard. And its illegal lto have a water softener... :blink:

I need a sub or subs on the cheap, like $50 or less.

I need a sub or subs on the cheap, like $50 or less.

The CVs a no go?

Cool.

Kinda like paint remover

The water here is pretty hard. And its illegal lto have a water softener... :blink:

Illegal??