mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Today was the first time in a long arse time I got a full tank of gas for $23. Gas is going down :) on me.

People who do <40 in a 45mph zone should just DIAF.

Darwinman's first victims: people who drive with cellphones and are oblivious to how terribly they drive.

I suck. On first dates.

Umm, I don't know how to ask this but do you wanna go on a first date?

Sorry DB, just got back into the world of internet connection...PM returned.

Same here.  ALL my shopping is done online.  Screw dealing with people!  People SUCK.  Except you guys.

I wish I could do the majority of my shopping online. Canada does suck though. And RE not shipping to Canada for the group buy sucks too - I would have enjoyed a couple things for my birthday, that's for sure - not only that, but the RE series would have made a couple nice gifts for others.

So I go into Canadian Tire today. See a nice 18V Black and Decker cordless drill on sale for $30. Figure something has to be wrong. No, they're just closing them out or whatever. Go check the display out, read the box ... yeah it comes with one ni-cad battery and no charger. Replacement batteries are more than the drill. I love it.

I know what I bought myself for Christmas today. A 96 CD wallet. I'm on a role.

Soooo ...

I pulled my socks off and they happened to be inside out and in a ball. I grabbed it by the top part and began to fling it at the ground. Annnnd it wasn't working ... so I flung it harder.

Totally just nutted myself.

Soooo ...

I pulled my socks off and they happened to be inside out and in a ball.  I grabbed it by the top part and began to fling it at the ground.  Annnnd it wasn't working ... so I flung it harder.

Doh!

Soooo ...

I pulled my socks off and they happened to be inside out and in a ball.  I grabbed it by the top part and began to fling it at the ground.  Annnnd it wasn't working ... so I flung it harder.

:lol2: ouchies

Soooo ...

n00b. :hyper:

What a frickin' week. Friday fly to Orange County for company Xmas party, Sat drive to San Diego to visit Bro-in-law, Sun back to OC, Monday night out to San Antonio, Tues back to OC, work in OC Wed/Th AM and then home. Hopefully put offer on house on Friday....she-i-o

That's a ton of travelling in a very short time period. Have fun with it :P

What a frickin' week.  Friday fly to Orange County for company Xmas party, Sat drive to San Diego to visit Bro-in-law, Sun back to OC, Monday night out to San Antonio, Tues back to OC, work in OC Wed/Th AM and then home.  Hopefully put offer on house on Friday....she-i-o

Enjoy your time in OC

I used to live in the other OC :D

in NC...heh

Thx, currently sitting in hotel. Woot!

great now I cant get into CA.com

damn spammers!!

Edited by iagrdshaka

CA.com sucks anyway. Stick to this place.

Wooooo woooooo.

It's dat wooo woooo.

Yep its terrible there, but when you are stuck in a hotel....

Actually it might be more fun to jump out the window