mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I got an A in physics. woooooooooooooooooooooooot.

:slayer::slayer::slayer:

I got credit for first year physics.

We'll leave it at that.

I got credit for first year physics.

We'll leave it at that.

lol. I can say the same about chem and ochem. chem can rot in hell.

Lol When's the last time Canada fudgeed over some country just because it could?

there was a good amount of sarcasm in my post, although there's always some truth.

I figured that, but sarcasm is so hard to detect over the interweb.

If someone had sad that on ca.com, they would have been completely serious. :P

Anyone know where to get a sony xdp-4000?

Good luck finding one, those things are rather elusive. I've only seen em on ebay a couple times and they always end up expensive. On forums I've only seen one, ever. I know, not the answer you're looking for :(

I'll keep an eye out.

Dont worry about it. I got out bid at the last second on a sony c90...DAMN work!!! I couldnt break away to up my bid :(

C90+4000X was by far THE BEST SETUP I'VE EVER HAD, AND the HARDEST to use. Took forever to get used to that. Took weeks just to read the manuals enough to understand them.

Nice work, I have a BA (yes A) in Physics and don't remember any A's

there was a good amount of sarcasm in my post, although there's always some truth.

I figured that, but sarcasm is so hard to detect over the interweb.

If someone had sad that on ca.com, they would have been completely serious. :P

I adore crushing anyone that deserves it, but i don't think we've done that....ever. We used to be a noble nation, when we formed, when we declared our independence. Anymore i'd be happy if we could just manage to pull our heads out of our asses. sometimes i watch fight club and think..there's a few good ideas there

And so the family arrives ...

mad.gif

R :poop: OFL

:wackit2::snipersmilie::snipersmilie::snipersmilie: :gheychase: :gheychase: :gheychase: :gheychase: :gheychase: :starwars:

Morning

http://www.mainstreet-audio.com/Merchant2/...gory_Code=SSAMP

http://www.audio-warehouse.com/web/mdl/PCA2000D/detail.asp

What do you think? Running 2 SX 12". Waiting for HCCA to answer about the nonWCC 2500ds.

I would get the SX's if you are going group buy, if not I think for daily needs the MAGs would be sweeter

Yup, it's going in my friends car, he ordered the SXs from the group buy already, just looking for an amp, and he doesnt want the WCC 5000 that HCCA has right now. If I can get the 2500d, that would be great. But that amp is something else I found.

Did some deadening today. I <3 butyl based mat. This stuff was a lot easier to work with than eDuh.

Seeing Lion-s with Arlen and Chris B. tonight.

Seeing Lorin Bassnectar tomorrow night.

Sweet.

AHahaHAHhaAhAHaHAHHAHAhaHAhaHAhAhahAHahhAhahha

rooof rooof I'm a dog I'm dog

jumping off the logs

rippin up kittens

and rippin up frogs

no animal is safe

from my gigantic teeth

cut em like a sword

pulled from a big ole sheath

I'm crazy fool

you should know it

but there's something I can't resist

a set of double d tits.

Good luck finding one, those things are rather elusive. I've only seen em on ebay a couple times and they always end up expensive. On forums I've only seen one, ever. I know, not the answer you're looking for :(

I'll keep an eye out.

Dont worry about it. I got out bid at the last second on a sony c90...DAMN work!!! I couldnt break away to up my bid :(

C90+4000X was by far THE BEST SETUP I'VE EVER HAD, AND the HARDEST to use. Took forever to get used to that. Took weeks just to read the manuals enough to understand them.

I found a guy that is selling the c90 and 4000x...He is asking what I want to pay.

I see the c90 on ebay for ~$300 but I have no idea what the 400x is worth today. Ryan, what do you think is a reasonable offer on both items? $700? More/less?

And so the family arrives ...

mad.gif

R :poop: OFL

:wackit2::snipersmilie::snipersmilie::snipersmilie: :gheychase: :gheychase: :gheychase: :gheychase: :gheychase: :starwars:

your killin me

I'll keep an eye out.

I found a guy that is selling the c90 and 4000x...He is asking what I want to pay.

I see the c90 on ebay for ~$300 but I have no idea what the 400x is worth today. Ryan, what do you think is a reasonable offer on both items? $700? More/less?

He is asking $850 shipped for the c90, 4000x, and CD changer...I dont need the changer, but I dont know if he will deal without the changer.

Hello

*major echo*

Hello

*major echo*

Hello

*major echo*

Hello

*major echo*

Hello

*major echo*

Hello

*major echo*