mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Thumbs up to KnuKonceptz for only charging $8 to ship stuff to me. I really should go through and order two of those 1M-2F Y-adapters and two of those 1M Karma cable RCA's.

Install did not go too well today. I didn't wanna b1tch and whine about it but I guess I will.

1) I went to the tint shop to fix one window because the corner had a bubble I tried to fix and I ripped the tint. So they fix it, I come home and am tightening a bolt and the rachet hits that same window and makes a rip in it.

2) It took me almost 2 hours of modding to get my rear panels back on because the extra deadening I put on kept the panel from snapping back on.

3) Some tap screws that hold the amprack up are stripping.

4) Wiring is too short in some areas and it's gonna be a B to get more slack.

5) I made the bottom of the rack where the wiring comes in ugly because I thought it wouldn't be visible through the plexi...turns out it is visible.

ETA 2 more days tops hopefully. All the problems are fixable, it'll just take some time. The engraved plexi is sweet though, I'll try to snap some pix tomorrow.

And I must say, 5% tint on the back = near zero visibility at night. I do love my tint though. :)

That sucks man.

Did you look at the amp rack close up and see that the wires are visible or from a further distance ?

Do the seats fit in the up position ?

You can see the wires if you're looking at a downward angle. If I keep the cathodes at the top, there probably won't be enough light shining to the bottom to even see the wires so problem solved. They'll probably be visible in daylight though. I could make the wires hidden, but that'll be a last priority.

Seats don't go up, but I don't care b/c the crap under the seats looks cheap so I'd rather keep it covered.

Frustrating, sorry to hear that but at least it will get better!

If it doesn't get better, I'm just gonna stab it.

And thanks for the text message Tom. You must have been drunk :P

Been so busy this week, I haven't been able to plug a hole since Christmas morning. My balls are starting to hurt. MUST do something about this 2nite!

And on that note, I'm gone til next year folks!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

If it doesn't get better, I'm just gonna stab it.

And thanks for the text message Tom. You must have been drunk :P

lol nope

just bored as hell at the Houston airport

Been so busy this week, I haven't been able to plug a hole since Christmas morning.  My balls are starting to hurt.  MUST do something about this 2nite!

speaking of that, the gf really needs to get home from work :);)

Another sign that I am destined not to have car audio:

I got the amps plugged in and went to turn on the car...and the battery is dead lol.

Looks like I'm gonna have to pass on the soundcard for the time being Jim, since I have to buy a new battery now. Sorry :(

cant you recharge it ?

Sounds familiar, when I did my glass work I killed my battery three times. I finally gave up and disconnected it. Sort of hard on those things going to 0 volts, but :blink: sometimes sacrifices are made for the good.

well it's raining so it looks like I won't be working on the car today. gg.

Think I finally got this bloody paypal and ebay thing figured out.

Just waiting for the paypal deposits to show up in my account.