mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

How so ?

If the price is right...

Shoot me a PM. I know not of their value. Guess I could research though. Open to trades as well.

Me either...lol

I'll just wait and see what comes up in my thread, if nothing looks nice then i'll sent you one

Back to work tomorrow.  Ghey.

X2!!!!!!

Night all!

finally moved my grand piano into my house, wasnt fun at all.

needs to be tuned though

Did you move it yourself? That sounds like a beyotch...

i preordered the components from Ascendant today, they will ship around march, i had to do it now before i had time to think of reasons not to do it

fudge work

Sometimes it takes something chitty in order to get something done.

Lost my ring in the Mazda today. Boy was I ever pissed ...

Ripped everything out. Seats, carpet, etc.

Grab the fold up sun visor thing I put on the inside of the windshield to keep the car cool in the summer ... pull it out of the car as I had set it up on the dash out of the way. Hear a nice little *ting* on the ground ... and there she is. After I had completely stripped the bloody car ...

Anyway, now that it's stipped and sitting in the garage, there is no excuse not to get some sound deadening material in there :P

Brilliant! What better a time?

Sometimes it takes something chitty in order to get something done.

Lost my ring in the Mazda today.  Boy was I ever pissed ...

Ripped everything out.  Seats, carpet, etc.

Grab the fold up sun visor thing I put on the inside of the windshield to keep the car cool in the summer ... pull it out of the car as I had set it up on the dash out of the way.  Hear a nice little *ting* on the ground ... and there she is.  After I had completely stripped the bloody car ...

Anyway, now that it's stipped and sitting in the garage, there is no excuse not to get some sound deadening material in there :P

lol I guess things just work out for the better.

However, that feeling that you lost something that you had just left right there, that frustration is one of the worst feelings ever.

I was so pissed off ...

I drove home. I knew I had the ring on in the car. Get out. Ring isn't there. Look all over the ground and do a decent check of the car. That feeling just sucks.

Sound deadening here we come - I hate doing it, but half the work is already done.

Well, I have changed my mind on my beater. Gonna simplify things a little and go low power. Now I have to find some suitable subs that I can possibly trade these CVs for.

Well, I have changed my mind on my beater.  Gonna simplify things a little and go low power.  Now I have to find some suitable subs that I can possibly trade these CVs for.

PM me what you want for them. I get paid on friday.

Well, I have changed my mind on my beater.  Gonna simplify things a little and go low power.  Now I have to find some suitable subs that I can possibly trade these CVs for.

I have NO idea what these things are even worth. Why don't YOU PM me with what YOU think they are worth. :D

Isn't someone on Ca.ghey a DLS dealer?

Did you move it yourself?  That sounds like a beyotch...

LOL

If i did that you wouldnt see me on the internet ever again.

That sucker is SOOOO HEAVY !

My pops, big bro and myself moved it.

The thing is like solid steel in the inside. No wonder its so friggin heavy.

beyotch is putting it loosely, its far worse than that.

I have NO idea what these things are even worth. Why don't YOU PM me with what YOU think they are worth. :D

Isn't someone on Ca.ghey a DLS dealer?

Tplaya07

I used to chat with him back in the day.....was somewhat good friends with him.