mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Working with o-scopes in Physics lab tomorrow. woowoooo.gif

Secret Aaaaassssssiiiiaaaannnnn man. Secret Aaaaaasssssssiiiiiaaaannnnn man. [/austin powers]

I'm dropping women studies. Screw this bullchit. More pucking reading than all my other classes combined, and I'm freakin taking physics and developmental/cell biology.

My favorite joke for women's studies classes:

Wanna hear a joke? Women's rights.

I'm dropping women studies. Screw this bullchit. More pucking reading than all my other classes combined, and I'm freakin taking physics and developmental/cell biology.

My favorite joke for women's studies classes:

Wanna hear a joke? Women's rights.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cell biology is pretty cool.

Definitely get rid of the women studies while you can.

Take Human Anatomy up here. It's pucking great. There's this wicked ass teacher named Steve and he basically says if you show up and do the work you're going to pass. Can't beat 12-1 Tuesday and 11-1 Thursday. Such a nice break from work it's not even funny.

This teacher, Steve, what is his last name? I just feel strange calling a teacher by their first name. :D

This teacher, Steve, what is his last name? I just feel strange calling a teacher by their first name. :D

I PM you after.

My philosophy is simple.

You show up, I teach, you do the work. I'm not going to give you any homework. It's your responsibility to look over the material covered in class and I will provide the chapters in the textbook that you will need to read. There will be five tests. Test 1 will be a written midterm covering histology and bones. Test 2 will be a lab exam covering histology, bones, and upper body muscles. Test 3 will be your second written midterm covering upper body muscles and articulations/joints. Test 4 will be your second lab exam covering lower body muscles and nervous/circ/resp/urin/etc systems - rememeber, structures only ... this is anatomy, not physiology -- I expect you to know that alveoli consist of simple squamous tissue for gas exchange, but not how and what happens during gas exchange ... that's a different course. Your final exam will on everything not tested so far - lower body muscles and the systems covered in lab exam 2. I don't believe in testing you on the same material twice, so I'm not going to. Lab exams will consist of approximately 75 questions divided up into 25 stations (3 minutes per station). An example of a station = I'll put a bone out and put three different coloed dots on different parts of the bone. I'll ask something like "Red dot - what muscle inserts here? Yellow dot - What specific bone marking is this? Green dot - What bone is this?". Remember, lab exams are for material I can't test on paper - get extra lab time and make use of the lab time I give you to study the models we have. The models you see in the lab will be the ones on the exam, no surprises. We all have bad days. Since your final (remember, test 5 = your final ... it's not going to be long) is worth more than the other exams. If it effects your mark, I will take the mark on your final and insert in place of one of your written midterms in order to help you along. I do not take attendence, but I expect you to respect your decision to obtain a post secondary education.

I feel like poop.

Runny, stinky, poop.

Sorry to hear that Ryan.

Transporter 2 get an A- I will watch wedding crashers tomorrow night.

Such is my life.

Transporter 2 get an A-  I will watch wedding crashers tomorrow night.

Wedding Crashers was not bad. Not all that good, but it's tough for me to find a movie that is. I prefer action and a great storyline over drama, comedy, etc.

Can't wait to see Transporter 2.

Next on my wishlist is Underworld sequel. Kate Beckinsale is SO HOT!

Such is my life.

I hear you. I havent gone home from work without a headach in a few days. I am really ready to change professions.

Transporter 2 get an A-

That's me everyday. For some reason, the morons I work with can't seem to figure out what the exhaust hoses are for. They just start the cars and let them run in the shop with the doors closed and carbon monoxide filling the air. Man, I don't know sometimes.

People.

That's me everyday.  For some reason, the morons I work with can't seem to figure out what the exhaust hoses are for.  They just start the cars and let them run in the shop with the doors closed and carbon monoxide filling the air.  Man, I don't know sometimes.

People.

Anyone ever black out? We use to attach the exit hose and crack the garage doors in winter.

For some reason, the morons I work with can't seem to figure out what the exhaust hoses are for.  They just start the cars and let them run in the shop with the doors closed and carbon monoxide filling the air.  Man, I don't know sometimes.

People.

Holy no common sense batman.

No blackouts yet, but boy does it piss me off. These guys are oldschool too.. Too hardheaded and old to thing it can damage them physically. I think they may even thrive on it. I hate it.

It's one thing to sniff some Alcohol top lube or some high octane leaded fuel, but even that is only a short while in an open air environment.

i'm looking for a nice balance between good tread life and good performance  i'll never find it

The balance is called your checkbook. You got to pay to play...

"my winamp playing" is pwning me right now.

download Foobar it is much, much better

Transporter 2 get an A-  I will watch wedding crashers tomorrow night.

Wedding Crashers was not bad. Not all that good, but it's tough for me to find a movie that is. I prefer action and a great storyline over drama, comedy, etc.

Can't wait to see Transporter 2.

Next on my wishlist is Underworld sequel. Kate Beckinsale is SO HOT!

I liked Wedding Crashers. 40 year old virgin was probably the funniest movie I saw last year, wedding crashers came in second.

Transporter 2 was entertaining. It served its purpose.

And hell yea, definitely anticipating Underworld.

I PM you after.

My philosophy is simple.

You show up, I teach, you do the work. I'm not going to give you any homework. It's your responsibility to look over the material covered in class and I will provide the chapters in the textbook that you will need to read. There will be five tests. Test 1 will be a written midterm covering histology and bones. Test 2 will be a lab exam covering histology, bones, and upper body muscles. Test 3 will be your second written midterm covering upper body muscles and articulations/joints. Test 4 will be your second lab exam covering lower body muscles and nervous/circ/resp/urin/etc systems - rememeber, structures only ... this is anatomy, not physiology -- I expect you to know that alveoli consist of simple squamous tissue for gas exchange, but not how and what happens during gas exchange ... that's a different course. Your final exam will on everything not tested so far - lower body muscles and the systems covered in lab exam 2. I don't believe in testing you on the same material twice, so I'm not going to. Lab exams will consist of approximately 75 questions divided up into 25 stations (3 minutes per station). An example of a station = I'll put a bone out and put three different coloed dots on different parts of the bone. I'll ask something like "Red dot - what muscle inserts here? Yellow dot - What specific bone marking is this? Green dot - What bone is this?". Remember, lab exams are for material I can't test on paper - get extra lab time and make use of the lab time I give you to study the models we have. The models you see in the lab will be the ones on the exam, no surprises. We all have bad days. Since your final (remember, test 5 = your final ... it's not going to be long) is worth more than the other exams. If it effects your mark, I will take the mark on your final and insert in place of one of your written midterms in order to help you along. I do not take attendence, but I expect you to respect your decision to obtain a post secondary education.

Thanks for the PM :P

And we seriously need to drop in on your class some day.