mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

maybe you should stop ;)

Hell no.

I need NOS or forced injection.

I have a turbo sitting right next to me. Won't fare well but for one bank on the burb.

Nah you wont pass out you just lose your vision. Ive fade to black for damn near a minute before, feels like an eternity while its going on though.

You have full consciousness, while its happening, just cant see anything. Very scary the first few times. Know I now when its going to happen so i can sit down or grab something.

Edited by Fonzi

If it were sunny and 70 for over 200 days someplace in Canada, I would so move there.

Only problem is I totally detest Hockey. I'd rather watch Ping Pong.

Cuz all of Canada is hockey lovin.

Me= out for the night.

Only problem is I totally detest Hockey.  I'd rather watch Ping Pong.

Aye.

I'd send five of our boneheads out to have a line brawl. Then you'd like it. If you moved anywhere near here you'd sit in the press box (free beer and food). Then you'd like it.

You'd see me freak out and throw water bottles and sticks on the ice when a bad call is made. Then you'd like it.

Only problem is I totally detest Hockey.  I'd rather watch Ping Pong.

Aye.

I'd send five of our boneheads out to have a line brawl. Then you'd like it. If you moved anywhere near here you'd sit in the press box (free beer and food). Then you'd like it.

You'd see me freak out and throw water bottles and sticks on the ice when a bad call is made. Then you'd like it.

Boneheads are sweet

Sorry to hear about the door fandango. They had me a bit confuzzled after I pulled the skin off, so I haven't even decided what components to run yet.

stupid mouse runs out of batteries too much... I am getting one that has a charger to hook up too, whoever invented the battery powered mouse sucks....

I prefer my microsoft intellimouse over a cordless one.

Its really really light and its left or right hand.

On a side note, i can get those escalade rims for $100

Umm, buy the rims. At that price you can't really say no. Even if you just buy them and sell them on Ebay. Or better yet, sell your current set for $ to buy tires.

If you want a kickazz mouse, the Razer Diamondback is sweet. I have one of those and one the Microsuck new Intellimouse cordless and the Razer is WAY more accurate, super light, and works better than any I have ever used.