mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

lol its a burban!

No way stacks are going on that. I'm just gona through some nice headers on there, put the intake I got on there, and then a straight piped 3" dual exhaust.

anyone got any idea on the size of the box I need. Most SXs need around 6.5 cubes each. Figure running 4 of em in one chamber and giving em about 20 cubes @ about 35 Hz.

If its anything like my burb you can go 48" wide and 23" tall so its under the window line.

well the burb I'm lookin at has 4 captain chairs instead of just 2 and a bench. the 3rd row of seats is coming out. I'm hoping to get about 60" deep, 23" tall, and 48" wide.

I don't have to be under the window line for S3 just have to be under the headrest of the most rear seats and not block rear vision.

23-25" is prob the limit in height then.

60" deep is no problem, you might have to remove/ fold down the captians chairs to achieve that though

well I can't take them down all I can do is fold them forward but have to be able to set them back up if a judge wants.

my head hurts, i'm going to bed, for real this time

To lazy.

Get a MA Audio 4000D. They run about $600 and if you give them 17V they really pump out the power

you know you wanna

Turbostart used to make a 12V/16V battery. You could run all the 12V stuff off a seperate terminal than the 16V stuff.

I was going to get one for my burb and 4000D but i didnt want to buy a 17V alt

well it looks like the new classes for MECA make me in S4 so that ain't gona happen with me.

I'm gona run Drive By I think.

2 Orion 2500Ds it looks like is what I'm gona get. Can pick em up for $600 shipped.

now I need some more wire.

well the only battery under the hood will be a red top. the back will have between 4 and 8 Everstart MAXX batteries because Drive By has an unlimited battery quantity and I can always use the juice.

Well it looks like I got some more research as to what to do for wiring.

How many runs of 4/0? I know that I need to make some battery top plates so I can hook up multiple wires to one terminal. Say 4 runs of each? 4 positive and 4 negative. But what do those go to? Distro blocks? Still new to this stuff.

4/0 is massive.

It can take a crap ton of amperage.

Your prob better off going with 1/0 ga.

Blue top optimas have a bolt on the top, making ring terminal connections a breeze

well no I meant like one of the copper bars that you see modified and radical guys using that have like 15 connections on them.

Morning everyone.

Hi jntar McJerkostein.

:hay: Why hello Beater_the_peter_domineetor :)

I hope I'm still in Stock+ for MECA...with all the rule changes, I'm probably in Modified, just my luck.

If I entered as an SPL vehicle, I'd be in RadX :D

Lexan FTW.