mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

hey tire can you give me a basic idea of current draw? I know what I'm running and what not but I'm not exactly a wizard with eletronics.

Ha.  Some guy is trying to argue with ME about Mustangs.  That's like trying to one up Dan Wiggins on XBL^2.

Actually, funny story ... I drove by the dealership I deal with here and they had a late model green GT outside that someone traded in.

First thing I thought of was ... "chit, that would be a fun car. I'd just give Ryan my budget and he'd tell me what to do, so I'd be set."

True story.

What year was it? I've been comtemplating buying a 92 Z-28 after my car is paid off. I've always wanted on of the anniversary ones. Black with the red stripes. I love those cars!

hey tire can you give me a basic idea of current draw? I know what I'm running and what not but I'm not exactly a wizard with eletronics.

Simplest way, add up all the fuses and add a little capacity.

What year was it?  I've been comtemplating buying a 92 Z-28 after my car is paid off.  I've always wanted on of the anniversary ones.  Black with the red stripes.  I love those cars!

Later model. I can't tell the years, but if I had to guess ... '99 or later? I might go take a look at it and check out the price. I think if I went for a Mustang I'd really like a SVT or Cobra or whatever the higher performance one's are. I really don't follow the Mustangs as you can tell.

Those Z's are nice cars. Black w/ red stripes is just awesome.

do I need a main in line fuse? I don't have one now and have no problems.

if I need one then a 250A one and 80s in my distro blocks

I don't think the SPL guys use any fuses. I myself have one main, and the rest on distribution.

If you're competing in MECA, you need to test a lot how low you can go in fuse size and still be able to burp the amp.

Fuse size multiplier is a female dog.

yea I've figured that out.

I was just starting at 80A and going from there. I figure run 80A for daily and see what I can get in burps.

Welp guess I won't be running a main fuse then.

4 runs do it on the wire?

i saw a little kid, drop his ice cream cone today. was sweet.

happened to me once in gym, a girl did it though :-D

she expected me to be embarassed, i smiled and said all you had to do was ask, she was embarassed to say the least

I so totally hate my pucking car. 

Stupid pucker wouldn't start for me today after work :madsign:

Two pucking months ago it leaves me stranded 30 miles from home...and now this....

Turns out my battery decided to take a dump.

Oh well.....atleast this gives me the opportunity to upgrade to a Kinetik HC1800.

is your alt ok? battery shouldn't strand you

Yeah...the forum layout hasn't changed at all for me...maybe I'm missing something?

Are you serious?

Maybe log out and try logging back in?

It looks totally different.

What year was it?  I've been comtemplating buying a 92 Z-28 after my car is paid off.  I've always wanted on of the anniversary ones.  Black with the red stripes.  I love those cars!

Later model. I can't tell the years, but if I had to guess ... '99 or later? I might go take a look at it and check out the price. I think if I went for a Mustang I'd really like a SVT or Cobra or whatever the higher performance one's are. I really don't follow the Mustangs as you can tell.

Mustang BOSS baby !

Who doesnt live that god awful paint

is your alt ok?  battery shouldn't strand you

Don't know yet.

But my battery definitely took a chit and is down for the count.

Fix that first, then we can go through and make sure everything else is working properly.

Yeah...the forum layout hasn't changed at all for me...maybe I'm missing something?

Are you serious?

Maybe log out and try logging back in?

It looks totally different.

Looks the exact same to me as well. Except when aaron was changing it around

Muddin, what ohm/power level are you looking at getting out of each 2500?

Mustang BOSS baby !

Who doesnt live that god awful paint

Which Boss and which paint scheme?

David Navone LOC FTW!