mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I don't know if I even want to be around DB when it's taking place...going to be unsafe, IMO.

The 30sec average idea is going to discourage a lot of people.

Diggin' the new layout.

I really did not care much for the old one.

OK I DONT KNOW WHO CHANGED THE NEW LAYOUT BUT I LIKE IT

I so totally hate my pucking car.

Stupid pucker wouldn't start for me today after work :madsign:

Two pucking months ago it leaves me stranded 30 miles from home...and now this....

Shanna is being a female dog again, she's coming up here today, and i was hoping my lug nuts would get delivered before she left. So she says she's going to get smething to eat and she'll call me when she's done. I figure she can swing back by her house (like.....a mile at best) to check and see if UPS had dropped the junk off. She call me back 30min later from the next town....now i'm pissed cause thats at least another two weeks before i can put my wheels on. Of course she's acting like i shouldn't care. On top of all this i have to get my car inspected in feb and my tires right now prob won't pass. On the bright side, i'm not going to see her for v-day if i don't have good tires on the car, see how that floats with her.

I don't know if I even want to be around DB when it's taking place...going to be unsafe, IMO.

The 30sec average idea is going to discourage a lot of people.

sounds like dB Drags Bass Race then.

The forum looks all crazy. Kinda like AOL. I know I must be late. But I can almost swear it wasnt liek this yesterday.

So I go out to get something to eat earlier, and it looks like my van went through a hailstorm. I've got three or four noticeable dents on the roof...not really that bad, but it's something I noticed. And I have no earthly idea how they could have gotten there, or when they happened.

Nothing you can see unless you get up above it, but it's just stuff like that that annoys me sometimes.

Yeah...the forum layout hasn't changed at all for me...maybe I'm missing something?

Tomorrow I have to pull the head unit and install the AUX-in cable.

Hopefully my KnuKonceptz order arrives tomorrow as well - I want those Y-adapters and shorter RCA's so I can finally get the HT somewhat organized.

Gotta check out Walmart and a few other places for DVD players ... just need something simple and cheap. Might just order an $80 one off of FutureShop.

Lots of running around to do tomorrow.

Chevy I talked to KnuKonceptz today and they said they had been way way way busy. He said my package was going out just then when I called(3:45 p.m.) and said I should have it friday.

Chevy I talked to KnuKonceptz today and they said they had been way way way busy. He said my package was going out just then when I called(3:45 p.m.) and said I should have it friday.

Right on - I gave them a call yesterday and he said my package went out either Tuesday or Wednesday via USPS and I should be receiving it either Wednesday or today.

Soon as I seen USPS it's an automatic 4-10 days, and always closer to 10 days. Should have it tomorrow or early next week I hope.

Bill seems like a good guy.

and u know this how? Just curious not doubting. I know I'll be using 2 Orion 2500Ds, 4 batteries in the rear and a red top under the hood.

i was totally bs'ing it, figured a guess is better than no input

Ha. Some guy is trying to argue with ME about Mustangs. That's like trying to one up Dan Wiggins on XBL^2.

anyone know how to figre out how many runs of wire someone wouold need?

Calculate your current draw and err on the cautious side. Or do the maximum amount allowed by the rulebook.

Ha.  Some guy is trying to argue with ME about Mustangs.  That's like trying to one up Dan Wiggins on XBL^2.

Actually, funny story ... I drove by the dealership I deal with here and they had a late model green GT outside that someone traded in.

First thing I thought of was ... "chit, that would be a fun car. I'd just give Ryan my budget and he'd tell me what to do, so I'd be set."

True story.