mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

she got the flowers today, just missed the delivery yesterday

worked well :)

it's so nice coming back to ssa. you come here and there's no bickering and people posting spam/n00b questions. i wonder when the french pirate will return to battle the ninja turtle pirate.

So which will get louder...

A 12" Type R with a port thing, or two 10" Sony Xplods from Wal-mart in the carpeted box they have, Also considering a RF 15" but my mom and dad don't really want me to have that much bass. I'll be powering them off my HU, it does 200W. Also how many db will i hit? I'll probably be winning competitions with this setup.

How do you feel now dennis?

Well some missionary came in to my shop today selling a fundraiser booklet for Carls Jr ( hardees for you right coasters) for $5. Over $45 savings.

Sadly, i didnt have but a dollar for the bus so i told him i'll have to pass.

Then he asked me if i had jesus in my heart and i told him yes and he threw down the booklet and said youve just been blessed and he walked off.

Twas pretty cool.

P.S

The sky has been cloudy all day today, looked like rain. As soon as i get off the bus to go home the sun peeks out and there isnt a cloud in teh sky...friggin eh !

The sky has been cloudy all day today, looked like rain. As soon as i get off the bus to go home the sun peeks out and there isnt a cloud in teh sky...friggin eh !

Your Karma is good today young sir.

why don't i ever get crazy religious ppl?? God i love screwing with them but they won't come around.

If i feel like it i might drag the saw in the backyard and make my enclosure.

prob wont happen though

why don't i ever get crazy religious ppl??  God i love screwing with them but they won't come around.

Thats the thing...he wasnt crazy at all. Infact he was very polite and let me answer thh phone instead if just rambling on. Ive had some crazy ones but this guy wasnt one of em.

well, i just put the saw in the backyard.

Thanks for the positive motivation.

I also found one of dennis's old enclosures for his 8. To bad mine needs .1-3ft^3 more air space.

And i'll have to invert it in that enclosure, people wont know its a type R

got er all cut, even though my fence was messed up.

Now to clean it all up and nail it together.

one hour, thirty minutes....

c'mon baby, c'mon...nobody bid

just my luck, cut the face and back short.......

So now i gotta drag the saw back and another sheet of wood that i didnt know i had so i couldve actually made a better encosure..

Oh well, at least i know i have scrap and dont have to use particle board.

Cut twice, measure once. Works for a redo everytime.

more like measure 5 times cut twice.

The problem was i took off to much length because i forgot that the face and back run the full width of the enslosure and the top and bottom dont.

simple mistake, just took off 1.5" more than i needed. I havent made an enclsure in a while so i got a wee bit rusty.

So which will get louder...

A 12" Type R with a port thing,  or two 10" Sony Xplods from Wal-mart in the carpeted box they have, Also considering a RF 15" but my mom and dad don't really want me to have that much bass.  I'll be powering them off my HU, it does 200W.  Also how many db will i hit? I'll probably be winning competitions with this setup.

How do you feel now dennis?

Ever so happy :P

I'm pretty wired, I had 3 redbulls so I wouldnt fall asleep while writing my paper. Kinda feel like barfing now though lol

All done :)

Just need to cut the hole out for the sub.

I'll prob go inverted since i dont have silicone for a wire hole

P.S

Its gonna look like a TCAB when im done.

Edited by Eldorado

what does a tcab even look like? I was unaware they had a particular look to them

HAHA right forum....Shanna and I just officially broke up, i should be more fed up, but with the way she's been acting i already know whats going on with her.

Whats going on with her. I thought youll were going to be together forever.

Im not sure if you are the person Im thinking of. Ive never been sure.