mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

well, the anti-abortion people are out in full force on campus today

they have these huge stands with pictures of "things" on them

in my opinion, that is just not a good way to get a point across, and things like that should not be shown in such a public manner

Well, they have a right to protest just like everyone else ... Of course, I must say that those people seriously piss me off ...

well, the anti-abortion people are out in full force on campus today

they have these huge stands with pictures of "things" on them

in my opinion, that is just not a good way to get a point across, and things like that should not be shown in such a public manner

Well, they have a right to protest just like everyone else ... Of course, I must say that those people seriously piss me off ...

yeah, they have the right to, i just really dont think they're going about it in the best way

and on a personal note, they really piss me off too

It always seems to me if they would just switch to discussing only when a fetus becomes human the whole issue would be much more entertaining to follow. The law is right currently whether or not that is agreeably isn't something that can be changed unless they redefine when the time for us to be called human would be. Basically what I am saying is those protesters piss me off more than any other, I am totally supportive of any protest but can't swallow the way they go about it over abortion.

See they frustrate me, I'm not there and I responded.

food for thought

should ....

A) spend money on KONIs for the strat or

B) upgrade to two ava 12s

C) just get front KONI and one AVA and save up and get the rear/other ava later

both would include selling the two atlas 15s and the ava 15,  if

Just get the subs. Konis on a Stratus? Why? It's a Stratus. . . We all know the ONLY decent Chrysler product worth putting any time and money into is the Viper.

Chrystler has come up with some cool cars that actually went into production.

Better than anything chevy or ford has made besides the gt40.

You're entitled to your opinion, but it's common knowledge and fact, that pretty much ever Chrysler vehicle for the past 30-35 years is just junk. Except the Viper of course. It's about time they actually started implementing the MB parts so they can actually have some quality. And don't argue with me cuz I'm always correct. :D

food for thought

should ....

A) spend money on KONIs for the strat or

B) upgrade to two ava 12s

C) just get front KONI and one AVA and save up and get the rear/other ava later

both would include selling the two atlas 15s and the ava 15,  if

Just get the subs. Konis on a Stratus? Why? It's a Stratus. . . We all know the ONLY decent Chrysler product worth putting any time and money into is the Viper.

Yea she might be a stratus but i still have to drive her, so i might as well have fun while i do.

Understood, but if you're after better performance, why not save that money and look for cheaper older sports car. Your money would be much better spent on a better platform. More fun. Initial investment may be more, but in the long run, you'll save money and have more fun.

Hey Fryr, what caused the desire to go 24v?

Cheap 24V electrical system, less current draw, less heat, smaller load on the engine, and less/smaller cable.

thanks for the opinions on the mp3 players. I'm not too concerned with Itunes being useful, I'm using it now ipodless and we get along ok.

I'm not looking for super car performance, but the shocks are definately nearing the end of their life and i don't see the point in replacing them with something only 1/5 as good but cost 1/2 as much as the konis, btw i can get the KONIs for about $360 all the way around

I agree with both of you save your money and buy an older sc to tool around in, but if you are going to do struts do the Koni's. Before replying I checked Napa (fast) and they'd be $250+tax for the stocks. $360 ain't that much more, but again I wouldn't do it all and look for a cheap fun car.

It is funny though, pretty much all of the used vehicles I have ever looked at have the originals. Idiots.

thanks for the opinions on the mp3 players.  I'm not too concerned with Itunes being useful, I'm using it now ipodless and we get along ok.

Sorry I don't have any direct rec'd, but all I know is that the whole way the Ipod manages music would bug the piss out of me.

My struts on the Taurass are original. 141K and man they need some help. I just can't bring myself to drop $250 on the turd.

But I'll buy $2K worth of audio for it!

Oh, the Tauri are fun with that mileage. We bit of rattling coming from the rear upper mounts?? In SHO's you can her them from more than a block away. Rattle Turd!

i won't have the money for another reliable car for quite some time, so i have to make this one last, and make it fun to drive during that time. I'd say summer will be a good KONI time, if i decide to do it, for now i am going to go with 1 12" ava and see how i like that

Oh, the Tauri are fun with that mileage.  We bit of rattling coming from the rear upper mounts??  In SHO's you can her them from more than a block away.  Rattle Turd!

I have rattles, vibrations and wind noise coming from everywhere. :D

i just saw 11 mustangs within a 30 second period.

YOu should see an NMRA meet. The street class has to take a 30 mile drive before they can race to prove their cars are street worthy. You'll see a line of Mustangs for miles depending on the event locale. It's pretty cool to see a long line of cars just rumbling down the street for a while.

Ryan, how about the ME12 ?

ya, shaddap !

:D

i just saw 11 mustangs within a 30 second period.

YOu should see an NMRA meet. The street class has to take a 30 mile drive before they can race to prove their cars are street worthy. You'll see a line of Mustangs for miles depending on the event locale. It's pretty cool to see a long line of cars just rumbling down the street for a while.

:nightrider: