mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i really have to go to bed, but i'm honestly not pucking sleepy, insomnia is a female dogwhore

ugly is the point, its like being owned by a ca.com newb you'ld never forget losing to an omni

i just got paid by the gap, good pay check, unfortunately 80% of it went to my CC

why not just get the cadence powdercoated then use it for the tweets? It looks like the 80s had sex with the Matrix but it's still a damn good amp right?

paid by the gap?

who said olive garden with TN tax? probably not mattie :P

if i get an orion 4002 it'll match the 8002 and the 1200d

i really want to get the orions powdercoated black chrome, i'm going to see if the local place here can do it

just stick with the cadence and give me the 8002.

I bet bruce could find someone to powdercoat them for you, and give you a 60% discount and throw in a car for Honest Bruce's Car Lot.

Edited by Penny

gonna buy double shots tomorrow, gonna study a lot, gonna probably fail the test, and i'll love every second of it

is thursday box day or friday?

Yay, box day!

i want to find an omni GLH so i can put my T3 in it

300hp,  <2000lbs

Makes me miss my old car. 1989 Porsche Turbo S. A little heavier, but a little more power 320hp and 2300lbs, but also has Porsche brakes and a mucho improved suspension over hte Omni.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php...78&postcount=67

Stupid mother fucker. I had been asking about these for two weeks, but wanted to wait and see pics first. And then this dickweed jumps in out of nowhere, knows nothing about them and buys them "on a whim" because everybody else wants them? :(

That's just cold.

Stupid little dumbfuck. I hope his ignorant ass fries them.

damn squeak, that sucks....

btw, i'm back to being closer to u again..lol....road trip later i suppose...gotta run up there and meet u and ryan and whomever else...

i gotta get around and do some more job hunting...i hate being unemployed (well, technically i'm not, but until material arrives, me no work)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

btw, i'm back to being closer to u again..lol....road trip later i suppose...gotta run up there and meet u and ryan and whomever else...

Yeah meng...if you're ever over this way let me know

Booo, Squeak...bringing ChitAudio.com over here.

I've made up my mind - 20k and I'm out.

And I won't do a "Supa C" :D

Hmm.

Justin, IMO, AP is going to be the way to go without buidling an enclosure in the door.  In my experience, no matter what the driver, you will still have muddy midbass running IB in the door.  Some are a lot better than others, but I've never been fully satisfied without running them enclosed and tuned.

AP?

I've made up my mind - 20k and I'm out.

And I won't do a "Supa C" :D

what?? no way..we gotta have the farm boy...gotta...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Justin, IMO, AP is going to be the way to go without buidling an enclosure in the door.

Good thing there's no rep system here :runlaugh:

Justin, IMO, AP is going to be the way to go without buidling an enclosure in the door.

BTW Brad, that homo just joined the forum. Go wish him the best in the welcome section :)

i really need to leave, but i'm feeling lazy...

the lady who caused me to dump the bike insurance is calling me today at 3 for a recorded statement. when they are 70 years old, are 4ft tall, why are they allowed to drive? it's going to be 70* here today and my scoot is in the freakin body shop becuz some old bitty didn't see me or the stop sign!!!!!! falkin people....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: