mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Saw they won the other day. My team isn't doind so hot. I got a young Mickey Mantle in a girls body, but she can't do it all herself. :)

A very early one for me at that. Tee ball team has a game later today. I need to go to the store and get some line-up sheets

Good luck man. Let us know the results.

Saw they won the other day. My team isn't doind so hot. I got a young Mickey Mantle in a girls body, but she can't do it all herself. :)

We've got a few things to work on. Our hitting has been good, but they need work on fielding. We bat everybody on the team, and when the ball gets back to the pitcher, the runners can't go to the next base. So when the last batter is up, I tell the kids to throw it to the pitcher, not to worry about getting an out. Both times Tuesday they tried to get the runner out. So I'll have to have a talk with them about that, and a talk about throwing the ball all over the field trying to get the runner out. Some of them don't realize that 1/2 the team can't catch, and you can't throw the ball to 2nd and 3rd base because the kid playing there isn't great at catching. Other than that they are doing good. I have an 8 year old, that I've pitched to overhand I'd guess I was throwing around 50 mph and he was knocking the crap out of the ball. But the rules call for underhand pitching.

Blah.

It's so nice to take a day off.

just had a great work out, wish I had more time to lift :( & :)

had my day off wed

its nice and all but i would rather work and have the money

who knows, homez.

I wanna do an excursion video of matt's box after we polyfilled it, and so does he.

in unrelated news, my nose is bleeding like a sonofafemale dog

I really want to add that Matt wants to do an excursion video of your box, but it wouldn't be very politically correct so I won't.

who knows, homez.

I wanna do an excursion video of matt's box after we polyfilled it, and so does he.

in unrelated news, my nose is bleeding like a sonofafemale dog

I really want to add that Matt wants to do an excursion video of your box, but it wouldn't be very politically correct so I won't.

that is the funniest thing ever.

you're so quoted.

thank you for that man.

We've got a few things to work on. Our hitting has been good, but they need work on fielding. We bat everybody on the team, and when the ball gets back to the pitcher, the runners can't go to the next base. So when the last batter is up, I tell the kids to throw it to the pitcher, not to worry about getting an out. Both times Tuesday they tried to get the runner out. So I'll have to have a talk with them about that, and a talk about throwing the ball all over the field trying to get the runner out. Some of them don't realize that 1/2 the team can't catch, and you can't throw the ball to 2nd and 3rd base because the kid playing there isn't great at catching. Other than that they are doing good. I have an 8 year old, that I've pitched to overhand I'd guess I was throwing around 50 mph and he was knocking the crap out of the ball. But the rules call for underhand pitching.

Mine are a little older, 10-12. Everybody still has to bat and play in the field at least three outs. Overhand pitching, but they make us use those d@mn rif balls. :angry2: The only thing positive I can say about those, is that they teach a kid to make good centered contact between the bat and the ball. Cause if they don't, it goes absolutely no where. Man we used real baseballs in t-ball when I was little :)

I was actually expecting to be slapped not complimented

Oh hell no I'm not that prissy.

teh luck, I am sitting in a restaurant two blocks from Harley Davidson looting someones wireless connection.

I'm around...

Currently shopping around for a preamp.

I was actually expecting to be slapped not complimented

With her, takes a *lot* to get slapped...

:)

I will work on the *lot* LOL

Find me a preamp too.

I'm looking for an Audio Research SS/tube hybrid, but the problem is they're all beat to chit cosmetically...

Nobody bothers to put balance controls on "audiophile" preamps, I guess they consider nobody has the use for one anymore...just a minor nit to pick.

Jim you get slapped for your poor attitude.

m5 isn't such a hater.

and gimme a *TOP*

Lol.

you're such a douche.

but you're our favorite one at least