mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'm back at work too :(

Steve, dont wait...get that land for yourself :)

2kchevy...Doug is DJman37

and I forgot to tell you that you heard the MTs in series not parrellel. So you were getting a 151 or so burp. Not the full amount.

New USACi rules going in effect soon...Some are good some bad.

We found a CRX for $300 smile.gif Its pink hay.gif

Yeah he sent me a pm last night saying the same thing about the MT's. The pink CRX can't be as hott as the pink hummer we saw :lildevil:

Up at eight, out the door at 9:45 ... home by 11 from the gym.

I can get used to not working mornings real easy.

You still all messed up D?

I cant live without my Nexium.  Makes me wondr if the food and drug manufactures are in cahoots. <SP?

Indeed my man. Is Nexium just for acid reflux?

Go to sleep Elias. I just had a nice 2 hour nap, gonna leave for school soon. Hopefully come home to a moofer, but I doubt it. I don't think anyone's even home to sign for it, blarney!

You still all messed up D?

I cant live without my Nexium.

These 11am classes have been nice, I've stopped yawning in classes. Damn nap has got me on the yawn attack now, a good 5+ yawns in the last 5 minutes.

Time to go to school till 4! woohoo. Gonna cut up some sheep brain today, well more like I'm gonna make my partner cut it up.

I'm listening to some SRV right now, texas flood. He's going off. I wish I could have seen SRV live I bet he put on a great show.

I'm listening to some SRV right now, texas flood.  He's going off.  I wish I could have seen SRV live I bet he put on a great show.

That he did my child. Saw him when he was with the cobras ( yeah I'm old :D ) and twice with double trouble. :)

Ever see the Saturday night live, or either of the two austin city limits he did ? :)

Go to sleep Elias. I just had a nice 2 hour nap, gonna leave for school soon. Hopefully come home to a moofer, but I doubt it. I don't think anyone's even home to sign for it, blarney!

So much for that

to many people talking so i didnt bother