mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Tuesday: Neurolab final

Wednesday: Physics and Cell Membranes final

Friday: Neuro final

So the family room and living room are pretty close to each other in my house. We already have a tv in the living room and now my parents want to put another in the family room. I think it's a silly idea, don't you think? If both were on, their audio would just interfere with each other. There are also only 4 people in the house, and we would have 5 tvs. Seems silly.

We decided, in our estimation, and some more from tonight

Denim-coke

Steve-heroin

Eldo-acid

me-weed

Dave-weed

Heather-meth

M5-some weird coke variation / crack

Ramos-weed

dennis-speed

nice list...lol....

glad i'm not on it... :wacky:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

btw...the wifey doesn't want me to get rid of the scoot, neither do i really, but we all can't enjoy it at the same time. hence the car idea...

personally, i don't like camaro's much, but the wifey does. too many people like them. i do like the chevy II though...

in the end, i will most likely not give up the scoot, but rather find a car that needs done, and make a project outa it.

wow...it's 7:30

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

We decided, in our estimation, and some more from tonight

Denim-coke

Steve-heroin

Eldo-acid

me-weed

Dave-weed

Heather-meth

M5-some weird coke variation / crack

Ramos-weed

dennis-speed

nice list...lol....

glad i'm not on it... :wacky:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

The fact that I'm not on it either says something too...

Holy weekend drunkeness!

it was a buddies weeding this past Friday.

OPEN BAR DUDE!

Needless to say my shirt was off and I was an idiot on the dance floor. Saturday was a nice relaxing recovery day.

feeling naseous now...

wonderful.

feeling naseous now...

wonderful.

OH c'mon now. You know you wish you could have seen me shaking my moobs on teh dance floor. I got moves mang.

I thought the two capitals belched of sarcasm, but maybe only to my brain this morning.

btw...the wifey doesn't want me to get rid of the scoot, neither do i really, but we all can't enjoy it at the same time. hence the car idea...

personally, i don't like camaro's much, but the wifey does. too many people like them. i do like the chevy II though...

in the end, i will most likely not give up the scoot, but rather find a car that needs done, and make a project outa it.

wow...it's 7:30

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Then get the Nova, its your car.

I thought the two capitals belched of sarcasm, but maybe only to my brain this morning.

AH HA! OK, thats how ya do it. I thought something was amiss in that post. I usually just make it obvious with the smileys. I thought maybe those were enthusiastic capitals :P

feeling naseous now...

wonderful.

OH c'mon now. You know you wish you could have seen me shaking my moobs on teh dance floor. I got moves mang.

Seen one drunk wedding guest, you've seen them all...

I was at a local country club here, and I almost kicked some guy rudely in the ass for peeing on my wheels, I was parked out in front waiting for the reception to be over with so I could get the centerpieces back.

I got out, turned him around the other way into the bush, and let him continue...

This weekend, the groom was a submariner, the bride was a helicopter pilot...between them and their Navy friends they almost emptied the open bar.

And I feel like chit because of the painkillers I took, although the thought of a shirtless you doesn't exactly settle my stomach either...:D

Tom,

I don't have any "clean" pucks, but they are like a $1 and would gladly pick one up and mail it to you. Just PM me your addy.

And I feel like chit because of the painkillers I took, although the thought of a shirtless you doesn't exactly settle my stomach either...:D

That's why you didn't have a drug. Jim -- over the counter man.

feeling naseous now...

wonderful.

I was at a local country club here, and I almost kicked some guy rudely in the ass for peeing on my wheels, I was parked out in front waiting for the reception to be over with so I could get the centerpieces back.

I got out, turned him around the other way into the bush, and let him continue...

This weekend, the groom was a submariner, the bride was a helicopter pilot...between them and their Navy friends they almost emptied the open bar.

As much as I know Army guys can drink........The Navy as put some of us to shame at times.

J

I am caught up...

I would have unzipped and pissed on him for pissing on my wheels :)