mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Must be the sausage king of chitown.

1262_227816_big.gif

so much studying to do today, uggggggggggggglaksdjflaksj bark

I have one tv.......like 22 channels and usually watch either A&E, Discovery, FOX, or ESPN.........now when we upgrade cable i will start watching ECW.

J

Tom,

I don't have any "clean" pucks, but they are like a $1 and would gladly pick one up and mail it to you.  Just PM me your addy.

YGPM (soon)

I just snapped one of the legs of my glasses off. FUDGE!

This epoxy better hold it. Not a good time for my glasses to break...

well epoxy didnt work. my guess is it's gonna come down to electrical tape.

Aargh, just got nailed doing 77 in a 65, all while being passed significantly by a red neon. I will see this officer in court. He shot me with a friggin' laser from more than 1000' <--I believe that is a no, no.

Cocksvckers wrote the ticket for my actual speed too. Completely ruined the day.

well epoxy didnt work. my guess is it's gonna come down to electrical tape.

*makes the throat laugh noise from revenge of the nerds*

Aargh, just got nailed doing 77 in a 65, all while being passed significantly by a red neon.  I will see this officer in court.  He shot me with a friggin' laser from more than 1000'  <--I believe that is a no, no.

Cocksvckers wrote the ticket for my actual speed too.  Completely ruined the day.

bummer :(

fixed my glasses with epoxy and the tubing from a different pair of glasses. found out i cant get new glasses/contacts till july, so i have to live with these fudged up glasses for a couple weeks :(

Hmm.

Aargh, just got nailed doing 77 in a 65, all while being passed significantly by a red neon.  I will see this officer in court.  He shot me with a friggin' laser from more than 1000'  <--I believe that is a no, no.

Cocksvckers wrote the ticket for my actual speed too.  Completely ruined the day.

You mean you got beat by a Neon? Street racer :wacky::D

How's the job going Ryan?

Extremely boring. Redundant, simple work. Really frustrating. They are hiring a bunch of people but cannot seem to keep enough material on hand for us to work steadily. Also cannot construct the buildings fast enough to keep up with us either. I really don't understand it, but I am not manangement, so what do I know? It would be nice to do something challanging.

kinda like my studying right now. ive been on a long break, deciding if i should nap or not.

it's raining!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee YaY

wtf is rain? :ughdunno:

this weird stuff that we dont get over on the west-side

/\ if you're talking to me, it's still pouring here