mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

LAWL at that car and last night.

Last night we where in the girls car in gainsville. We where heading to the hospital, i was wearing her preppy girl glasses doing the ying yang twin "heaaaa" to everybody that had their window down (too much coffe and red bull)

Pull up next to two rice rockets at a stop light trying to race in traffic. A riced out Lancer (not even Evo) and a riced out v6 mustang. With Lil John "Real Nigga Role Call" bumping I hang out of the window and i do a straight Vin Diesle with the arms out and everything. Then i do a straight ludacris...

"Yo Yo YO! Who's ready for some Raccciiiiiiinnnn!"

Both give me a dirty look and the girl floors it in the bone stock '89 Camry all trac. We are both laughing our ass off.

you're lucky i wasn't driving around last night

That red bm'er needs to have its front end lowered...

Its gainsville...home of the most liberal college in Florida. Most people dont even beleive guns exist :D

go hang around downtown past midnight

there's not too good of a chance you'll get shot, but rape, stabbing, kidnapping, etc. are all quite likely

go do it, it'll be fun

Its gainsville...home of the most liberal college in Florida. Most people dont even beleive guns exist :D

there's not too good of a chance you'll get shot, but rape, stabbing, kidnapping, etc. are all quite likely

go do it, it'll be fun

and posts pics afterwards if someone hasn't stolen your camera

Oh and there is a turbo kit for the 4cyl S10 that make them put down over 250 to the ground with little tuning and 89 octane fule (if memory serves). Timing adjustment, more fule, more boost, and higher octane i'd imagine it would be able to step well into the 300's. 3" open exaust will add a few more ponies too. Intake manifold and heads...Alcohol injection wouldnt hurt either.

I'd imagine you could have a streetable S-10 sitting in the 400hp range with thoes measly little 4cyls...just dont run full boost too often :D.

Or you could just drop a highly modded supercharged 350 like he did . The mickey thompsons , and the tubbed out bed are a dead give away had they bothered to notice . The guy drags it every weekend locally. 400 hp is an understatement :)

you wouldn't happen to have pics would you?

That is why I've been down there past mid night walking around with friends and had no problems. Im not saying it doesnt happen (chit like that does when you get a bunch of college pervs and pervs after college kids) but it isnt a hard city by anymeans.

A jogger or two gets rapped because there are about 4,000 people a day out jogging...Gainsville is also the most heart healthy city in the US (or it was ranked in the top 10).

rank these in pleasure ratings

chitting

pissing

having an orgasm

eating your FAVORITE meal in a LONG LONG time

drinking after a LONG LONG time

That is why I've been down there past mid night walking around with friends and had no problems. Im not saying it doesnt happen (chit like that does when you get a bunch of college pervs and pervs after college kids) but it isnt a hard city by anymeans.

A jogger or two gets rapped because there are about 4,000 people a day out jogging...Gainsville is also the most heart healthy city in the US (or it was ranked in the top 10).

go walk around in the trailer park behind Butler Plaza for a while

go do it, it'll be fun

double post :P

oh and no thanks...if im going to be rapped ill walk down Archer. I dont want to be rapped by a drag racing homo-redneck :D

I'd like to hear a drag racing homo-redneck rap, it'd be teh funny.

:D

ill go find you one...

I'd like to hear a drag racing homo-redneck rap, it'd be teh funny.

that would be quite ridiculous

you made me watch that...boo

Oh and there is a turbo kit for the 4cyl S10 that make them put down over 250 to the ground with little tuning and 89 octane fule (if memory serves). Timing adjustment, more fule, more boost, and higher octane i'd imagine it would be able to step well into the 300's. 3" open exaust will add a few more ponies too. Intake manifold and heads...Alcohol injection wouldnt hurt either.

I'd imagine you could have a streetable S-10 sitting in the 400hp range with thoes measly little 4cyls...just dont run full boost too often :D.

Or you could just drop a highly modded supercharged 350 like he did . The mickey thompsons , and the tubbed out bed are a dead give away had they bothered to notice . The guy drags it every weekend locally. 400 hp is an understatement :)

you wouldn't happen to have pics would you?

Gonna get a new camera , and I see the guy around every now and then. Soon as I get another camera I will carry it with me and get pics of all the neck racin' machines I see :)

go do it, it'll be fun

Barring Ocala , and the Everglades (cause of the people ), and little chit places like Howey in the Hills, Gibsonton, Brandon, and Ruskin. Everywhere else in the entire state seems like the movie version of the "hood" to me now. I spent 20 years of my teenage, and 20's living in FL . Culture shock to the umpteenth power when I moved up here I'm telling ya , SWVA is a strange place for a rather diverse melting pot skewed by the inbred necks pissing in the pot. I mean come on , where else do you get hispanic rednecks ?? Go to a car show and see pagans hanging out with Muslims. Old biker trash dikey looking women, dressed like fonsy with the cigs rolled in the sleeves and all. Driving riced out scions's setting on 22 spinners, bagged, big arse wing on top, ugly arse body kit, some kenwood tornadoes in a prefab flea market bandpass, big ole pyramid super blue 4channel with about 8 gazillion wires bunched up in the terminals, enough neon to make vegas jealous, and train horns. Retired couple hauling around a one of three made, shelby cobra, made by Carol Shelby himself , for himself. Pulling it with a rig of at least equal value. Another retired couple. Driving a pt crusier , with a body kit, custom paint, flames , 18" rims , flea market subs in a fleamarket bandpass, and big rockwood amp for the subs. Wanging the Little John, DMX, and some good old snoop . Dudes driving slammed pickups with a pair of vise grips for a steering wheel, and an air compressor to sit on. And enter the chit in the competition. All at the same car show. Where else do you get that kind of diversity ? :)

go do it, it'll be fun

Barring Ocala , and the Everglades (cause of the people ), and little chit places like Howey in the Hills, Gibsonton, Brandon, and Ruskin. Everywhere else in the entire state seems like the movie version of the "hood" to me now. I spent 20 years of my teenage, and 20's living in FL . Culture shock to the umpteenth power when I moved up here I'm telling ya , SWVA is a strange place for a rather diverse melting pot skewed by the inbred necks pissing in the pot. I mean come on , where else do you get hispanic rednecks ?? Go to a car show and see pagans hanging out with Muslims. Old biker trash dikey looking women, dressed like fonsy with the cigs rolled in the sleeves and all. Driving riced out scions's setting on 22 spinners, bagged, big arse wing on top, ugly arse body kit, some kenwood tornadoes in a prefab flea market bandpass, big ole pyramid super blue 4channel with about 8 gazillion wires bunched up in the terminals, enough neon to make vegas jealous, and train horns. Retired couple hauling around a one of three made, shelby cobra, made by Carol Shelby himself , for himself. Pulling it with a rig of at least equal value. Another retired couple. Driving a pt crusier , with a body kit, custom paint, flames , 18" rims , flea market subs in a fleamarket bandpass, and big rockwood amp for the subs. Wanging the Little John, DMX, and some good old snoop . Dudes driving slammed pickups with a pair of vise grips for a steering wheel, and an air compressor to sit on. And enter the chit in the competition. All at the same car show. Where else do you get that kind of diversity ? :)

:rofl2::wacky::fing34:

Very well said, sir.