mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

2:15 until 5 days of fishing, camping, skiing, wakeboarding, drinking, and partying bliss :woot:

lucky bastard....on the other hand I am going to New Orleans tomorrow for 2 nights of partying.

I have ~10 on both :( .... :D

I lost 16k from two dead boards alone

:boo:

Have fun. Don't get lost in the woods :)

I am the last person you would ever expect to be a survivalist ;)

I guess many years of boyscouts, climbing, and hiking helped.

Aaron...it sloooooooooooowing dooooooown on meeeeeeeee.....T3 line and its not even as fast as 56k on this site.  Everywhere else is just fine. :(

odd, it runs fine here and at home,

hummm, remind me this weekend to talk to the host

:angry22:

I am the last person you would ever expect to be a survivalist ;)

I guess many years of boyscouts, climbing, and hiking helped.

I did Indian Guides, Cub Scouts, and Boy Scouts when I was a kid.

I wasn't allowed to play contact sports because of my eye so I did the scouting thing and I was on a swimteam for almost 11 years.

Aaron...it sloooooooooooowing dooooooown on meeeeeeeee.....T3 line and its not even as fast as 56k on this site.

you have shown no reason to warent the need for me to, plus I feel the mod team here is very good and no trigger happy, yes there are a few similar people, but things run somewhat smoother here,

not to mention I have not had to ban a real regular member here in a very long time

Hence my specific mention of the one mod who I might actually get banned by and a disclaimer of not particularly being concerned with any others.

I've had discussions with Mike about disagreement I had with certain actions. It was discussed and then it was over.

I've talked with Justin about things I disagreed with. it was talked about then it was over.

Neither of them made any great efforts to defend what they had done while discussing it ~ a fact that I have a great deal of respect for.

It's just the one, denim. And at the end of the day I do not dislike Noah. I reckon he's likely a good guy and for the most part amuses me more often than not. Ahh.......nevermind. I do not care to get on my soapbox again about things I have no control over so I'ma just shaddup...

I think some people that that board to seriously and some are on a power trip. I am not pointing fingers, just never took that place all that seriously.

Well gents...I need to get back to work. I will try and get the rest of the kicks pics posted before I leave the house. If I dont, you guys have a great week and weekend and Ill report back in on sunday evening. :D

I can get a used wcc d2400 for $150 . It works , and is in decent shape . Just don't like that god awful wcc crap :)

humm decent deal

How much does a T3 run annually?

work...

I have 15mb fiber optic at home. $49 a month

I think some people that that board to seriously and some are on a power trip.  I am not pointing fingers, just never took that place all that seriously.

I think that's a fair appraisal.

Edited by Prowler573

I think I have 11K+ over on the other one

I don't want to know how many posts I have over then net, it will make me mad and ashamed because I could have used some of that time much better.

Have fun. Don't get lost in the woods :)

Or if you do make sure you bring a bottle of booze.

I don't want to know how many posts I have over then net, it will make me mad and ashamed because I could have used some of that time much better.

Bah, what better way to waste time than helping out your fellow addicts :)

Aaron...it sloooooooooooowing dooooooown on meeeeeeeee.....T3 line and its not even as fast as 56k on this site.  Everywhere else is just fine. :(

odd, it runs fine here and at home,

hummm, remind me this weekend to talk to the host

:angry22:

It is slower today, but not considerably.

Hmm....didn't look at it from that perspective.

I think I have a few dozen posts on CarReview.com but my activity over there was pretty short-lived.

The mods over there seem to feel if you don't run an Adire product for your substage then you're an automatic idiot and aren't worth talking to for the most part.

And when it became known that I am a die-hard Kenwood loyalist I REALLY became the white elephant in the room! :rofl2:

And finding me deals :D:)

Bah, what better way to waste time than helping out your fellow addicts :)

:5shots:

Hmm....didn't look at it from that perspective.

I think I have a few dozen posts on CarReview.com but my activity over there was pretty short-lived.

The mods over there seem to feel if you don't run an Adire product for your substage then you're an automatic idiot and aren't worth talking to for the most part.

And when it became known that I am a die-hard Kenwood loyalist I REALLY became the white elephant in the room! :rofl2:

Welcome to my world . I'm a fosgate fanatic, so I'm instantly a noob who knows nothing. Doesn't bother me , kind of entertaining letting people explain stuff to ya. Then correcting them afterwards :)

And finding me deals :D:)

Only because I hope to weasel my way into your will under RF amplifers ..

:noevil:

I will bequeath the audio closet to you my brother :)