mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Just be ready with the truck :D:)

Welcome to my world . I'm a fosgate fanatic, so I'm instantly a noob who knows nothing. Doesn't bother me , kind of entertaining letting people explain stuff to ya. Then correcting them afterwards :)

I still have one of the original Punch 150s.

It's a bit beat up as it has been through several owners since it was new but when it finally came to me in working condition (bought it because of what it was though I had no good use for it at the time) it got benched to verify its operational condition then went on a shelf where it currently resides.

I'm not letting it go.

Just recently bought an old Orion 222 SX for no other reason than it was old-school gear at a decent price.

Need to clean out my closet, methinks....

Cause there's a few more items in there than just fosgate stuff ;):)

Welcome to my world . I'm a fosgate fanatic, so I'm instantly a noob who knows nothing. Doesn't bother me , kind of entertaining letting people explain stuff to ya. Then correcting them afterwards :)

It's a bit beat up as it has been through several owners since it was new but when it finally came to me in working condition (bought it because of what it was though I had no good use for it at the time) it got benched to verify its operational condition then went on a shelf where it currently resides.

I'm not letting it go.

Just recently bought an old Orion 222 SX for no other reason than it was old-school gear at a decent price.

I used to refer to it as thinning the herd. I gave up though. The herd has grown quite a bit in the past couple years :)

I will bequeath the audio closet to you my brother :)

hehe :thanx:

side note: since I want more power than my RF 250a2 to push the RL-i 8 and the Orion is too much, check out what I just found, you and sean would appricate this little sucker, perfect amp for the RL-i >>

Z220 Zapco

I'm not letting it go.

I have one of those Punches running my tweeters in the M. :)

I'm not letting it go.

any pictures of that classic orion?

Aaron, your killing me or my wallet today.

The WCC is just an Orion right? If you don't want that guy Ramos I might surely.

The WCC is just an Orion right?  If you don't want that guy Ramos I might surely.

Yeah , just got that stupid badge on top . Gonna get it tomorrow from a coworker :)

The WCC is a rebadged Orion...

identical internals

The WCC is just an Orion right?  If you don't want that guy Ramos I might surely.

Yeah , just got that stupid badge on top . Gonna get it tomorrow from a coworker :)

Now all you need is a Type Arrrrrgh, some particleboard, and you be rollin' IL style, ya hurd

any pictures of that classic orion?

222SXtop.jpg

Don't know what that whitish looking reflection across the amp is in the picture....a glare or something from taking the pic I assume.

It's not actually present on the unit itself.

Edited by Prowler573

Well let me know if you decide not to keep it and I will send money your way. Then the PG 475 will not be in the car and the Rlp will be happy.

Cause there's a few more items in there than just fosgate stuff ;)  :)

well make sure you put labels on what will be burried with you,

I intend to bring my little 125a2 so far, maybe signed tripple stack RL-p, and the 8053.

:seesaw:

Oh , Aaron looky what I got from another board yesterday.

38_12.jpg

$40 shipped :)