mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Cause there's a few more items in there than just fosgate stuff ;)

Ebay links suck. Have to go and seach for the Z220 and it pops up at the top.

Aaron, your killing me or my wallet today.

The WCC is just an Orion right?  If you don't want that guy Ramos I might surely.

which amp?

:dancing:

Looks like a CB amplifier, lol

Yeah , kind of does doesn't it . THat was cream o' the crop when most of you guys were but a mere twinkle in your parents eyes ;):)

That link won't work for me? Or maybe it's just eBay having a hissyfit...

search # 280015429554 :fing34:

The WCC is just an Orion right?

The WCC is just an Orion right?  If you don't want that guy Ramos I might surely.

which amp?

:dancing:

The WCC.

any pictures of that classic orion?

222SXtop.jpg

Don't know what that whitish looking reflection across the amp is in the picture....a glare or something from taking the pic I assume.

It's not actually present on the unit itself.

thats one of those pieces you just keep regarless if you use it or not :OhYeah:

The Zapco I don't have a need for, but it might end up coming this way if the price stays right.

I'm still hunting some actual output numbers for that 222 SX, denim, if you happen to know them?

I know it's rated for 22w X 2 @ 4 Ohms but I was under the impression that the SX-series amps would run at a fairly low resistance and give much higher wattage levels than their 4 Ohm ratings would imply? (much like the original HCCA-series amps did)

I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong here but even if I am incorrect in my assumption it sounds good and for what I paid for it I can't really complain.

Oh , Aaron looky what I got from another board yesterday. 

38_12.jpg

$40 shipped :)

I just saw a Halfner on ebay :coolugh:

Must be crazy in here because the chithole is shut down...

Jeez, your a quick one huh?

I think that is 3 today...

My fav was the rip on Shanna though.

I'm still hunting some actual output numbers for that 222 SX, denim, if you happen to know them?

I know it's rated for 22w X 2 @ 4 Ohms but I was under the impression that the SX-series amps would run at a fairly low resistance and give much higher wattage levels than their 4 Ohm ratings would imply? (much like the original HCCA-series amps did)

I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong here but even if I am incorrect in my assumption it sounds good and for what I paid for it I can't really complain.

I am rusty on my old old Orion, but I dont think the SX droped down as low as the HCCA's, but I would safely guess it would be closer to 45 x 2 @4ohms and maybe pushing the range of 160 x1 @4, but I could be a little off on my figures, little rusty like I said.

:unsure:

Prowler - I hadn't checked it before ;) asshat

Sean - I agree :P

I am rusty on my old old Orion, but I dont think the SX droped down as low as the HCCA's, but I would safely guess it would be closer to 45 x 2 @4ohms and maybe pushing the range of 160 x1 @4, but I could be a little off on my figures, little rusty like I said.

tweeter amp

lets hope it stays that way,

err I mean busy

T00bs melt your brain :(

That must be my problem, too.

I have used more than my fair share of tube-driven 11-meter amplifiers back in the day...

i's gonna call de eff cee cee on yo ass...

wait a minute...

They could bust me too :D

Well, just being what it is made it worth the $38/shipped I paid for it.

Not as good of a deal as that $40 Fosgate ramos just posted but a decent price nonetheless. :)