mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I feel like all I do is work lately, but I suppose with the mass posting you guys see it differently.

hu hu hu hu, monster unit, hu

Hey, their power conditioners are priced pretty much along with everyone else's, Furman actually wanted more for theirs.

And I wasn't about to buy a Panamax or similar chit that has MOV's that'll go bad after a few years.

Anyone got a rack amp laying around they want to loan me for a sub setup in the dorm room. I've got my two amps taken right now, the ART on tweeter duty and the Behringer on midbass duty.

I need another amp and sub, crap.

I"m a young grasshopper, just noticed that

Correction, she. Wonder why she has it? Only 40 minutes from my house.

Other chit she has for sale are like necklaces and chit. Answered my question in less than five minutes though. Was hoping she would email me direct to avoid the ebay if it doesn't sell.

one ounce tp on a .50bmg? on anything? hehe, my finger weighs that just putting it into the trigger guard...

i'm going to take a guess here topgun..you have hammerli's? or maybe pardini?

i've always wanted a hammerli 162 with the electronic trigger, but teh cost is just prohibitive.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

dude, that amp is worth like $1000

They usually sell for near $400.

Ugh, I feel like shit ... Been throwing up all day ... Was sent home from work ... It doesn't help that they're putting a new roof on my apartment building, so there's a strong smell of burning tar in the air ...

tar reeks

i had a nice headache yesterday

started back up when i was at work, popped a couple knock me out pills and i was good for the day

Fuck work.

Fuck work.

would rather fuck my wifey instead....lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ahhhhhhhhh..

fuck the luck T.O.P!!

one ounce tp on a .50bmg? on anything? hehe, my finger weighs that just putting it into the trigger guard...

i'm going to take a guess here topgun..you have hammerli's? or maybe pardini?

i've always wanted a hammerli 162 with the electronic trigger, but teh cost is just prohibitive.

Nope, the .177 is an Anschutz LP-@, and my free pistol is a TOZ, better than a morini :)

Believe me, you do not want the elctronic trigger, I've got a team mate who has one and he is asking everyone one he can (including international matches over across the puddle) if they know of a mechanical trigger outfit for it. No one makes one.

He is on his THIRD trigger assembly from them, and hes had it probably a year and a half. These are brand new trigger assemblys from the Morini also.

*Psst, don't get morini grips, get Rink ones, I have them and I love it*

Thinking about it, I'm guessing you've got big hands so a Morini grip would probably suit you fine, compared to a Rink though its like holding a log.

I've heard raves about how good/crisp/consitant a Morini electonic trigger is, and my team mate that shoots one isn't to fond of it (Hes is in the top two for juniors in the nation, been across the puddle three times to shoot all expenses paid).

I hear once you get a trigger assembly that works, they last for quite awhile, but my TOZ is all mechanical and is a very good gun in the aspect of durability.

If you wanna dabble into free pistol, I found my TOZ new for right at 1,000$, you can't even get a used Morini for that cheap. The TOZ and Morini are basically the dominating two on the firing line, theres alot of other pistols that you will see on the line from by gone eras, but if you look into the finals/medals you will see two, the TOZ and Morini.

-Ryan