mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

hello...

I am watching Band of Brothers. I have seen the whole series atleast 10 times. Gets better everytime.

Ok, so I go to radioshack to pick up an adapter, S-Video to RCA so I can use my Computer as the dvd player in my room and just have video out to the TV, I left mine at home. The dude at Radio shack says they don't even exist, and if they did they wouldnt' work... Yet I have one at home and have used it before, wtf??

arseho.

hello...

I am watching Band of Brothers.  I have seen the whole series atleast 10 times.  Gets better everytime.

werd

I've been watching it for the last couple hours :)

So now I think the next step will be a bass shaker or two in the dorm room... Think a futon will like them??

Inestead I have towers that dip down LOW with Authority.

Hey beat, there are no excetptions to the rule untill I get some more pics of "The Ark" ;)

While helping people move in I met a fella that was here helping hes brother move in and the guy went to school up in Rhode Island for EE and did alot of pro audio stuff, 'twas pretty cool talking to someone who knew wtf I had for gear :) He thought it sounded pretty good for what I had.

Hmmm, put a 10 cube box in a dorm room already pressed for space, or spend 150 bucks and have some bass shakers...

Easy choice (plus I don't have no money for a good amp for a subwooferage setup)

I moved all my gear and got my the damn wiring mixed up somehow so the towers are screwey, now I have to go fix the damn thing again.

Would I recommend bass shakers instead of a sub? Of course not.

But they aren't really comparable :)

needs dual horns under the floor :P

I am not building an entire false floor in a dorm, even to me thats overkill :)