mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

i need a urethral sphincter joke that makes ya laugh so hard you piss yourself :-D

and i don't need a top, cause i just got one

i need a urethral sphincter joke that makes ya laugh so hard you piss yourself :-D

lololololol

almost made me choke on my cheese n crackers :)

nono....actually i'm horrible at jokes

here's quite possibly my favorite joke

Two guys are sitting and bullchitting. The first guy is talking about how he was watching a nascar race and his wife stepped out of the kitchen in a low cut shirt to ask where a certain racer was. He replied "in the tits". He was of course laughing with the other guy in a macho way about this slip up. The other guys says "thats nothing to worry about freudian slips happen all the time, just the other day i was having breakfast with my wife, i meant to say 'honey please pass the sugar' instead it accidentally came out 'you're ruining my god damned life"

i am sofa king bored, and now becoming a bit scared of the test tomorrow, without a diagram this stuff is going to be hard to ask, and questions that are hard to ask definately are not easy to answer.

dennis, are you leaving me too?

bad joke time....you all knwo the beginning to this one, or god i hope you do

vasa recta? Hell i killed them both!

A man walks into a gay bar, sees a man sitting at the bar, walks up to him and says "may i push in your stool?"

or was it the other way around? i think so

here's quite possibly my favorite joke

Two guys are sitting and bullchitting. The first guy is talking about how he was watching a nascar race and his wife stepped out of the kitchen in a low cut shirt to ask where a certain racer was. He replied "in the tits". He was of course laughing with the other guy in a macho way about this slip up. The other guys says "thats nothing to worry about freudian slips happen all the time, just the other day i was having breakfast with my wife, i meant to say 'honey please pass the sugar' instead it accidentally came out 'you're ruining my god damned life"

:lol2: :lol2:

Acidburn i noticed that you have a 8443......Well, I have a 8445 and ive noticed that sometimes when bass hits it tends to turn to the next track. Does yours ever do that?

my 8053 doesn't, but i also do not have a sub :-D

Acidburn i noticed that you have a 8443......Well, I have a 8445 and ive noticed that sometimes when bass hits it tends to turn to the next track. Does yours ever do that?

nope