mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

late i know, but my lunch was a 6" oven roasted chicken breast on toasted wheat, with lettuce, tomato, banana pepper and chipotle sauce. i chased that with a peanut butter cookie and a double chocolate chip one. all from da subway.

sorry, cookies are me weakness....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

oh, and you working out is working when your the same weight as when you started, 235pds, yet your jumping higher then before. i'm damn near at the vertical i had at 185pds. i'm touching a 10'6" ceiling with me short hops, lol. in march, i would miss that ceiling by inches. and my head will touch the 8' hallway ceiling now!

yay for a 24" vertical, lol!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Motherfucker! I was cleaning my car and had the decklid up. Well, I bent down to wipe the bumper cover and upon coming up, I knocked my fucking head on the corner of the decklid. Next thing I know, I'm waking up and seeing red. Needless to say, there is both a cut and lump on my head that hurts like a sumbitch. I have to admit though, the red vision was kinda cool, until I realized I was bleeding. Band-Aids don't exactly stick to hair.

i still can't decide whether i want to ask out the girl at work, with all the drama i think i might follow ryan's advice and not poke where i work.

i need a top..how far away am i?

I spy Mr. Brad onboard.

who here was seeding leap? I'd like a copy if someone doesn't mind.

'tis i who is seeding LEAP.

tell me your email fool and i'll send you the torrent :)

chriswinsatlife@Gmail.com

^_^

and vladd, I've learned my lesson about dating people that I work with. It usually doesn't turn out well at least for me you may have better luck than myself.

i am not the most lucky person when it comes to women...

pucker actually just quoted me $1200 for a used drz9255.... what is wrong wtih people?

pucker actually just quoted me $1200 for a used drz9255.... what is wrong wtih people?

for a USED 9255? Jesus what an idiot, hahahaha.

All I could think when you wrote this was chevy corvair wagon.

I did forget to state what I thought everyone would assume. It has to handle better and be faster than the M when I am done. I won't take a step back.

a little cliche but a 69 Camaro

the truck-arm rear suspension will set it apart some, and is supposed to handle quite well, you could also go the IRS route (atleast a couple kits made for this)

I don't like the squared off wheel wells. 67-68 would be okay but they almost have an Eleanor like problem in that every arseho has built one.

IRS is a definite possibility, but if not at least a watts in the rear and sla conversion in the front.

Options:

65-69 Mustang -- ruined by Eleanor, but still not completely out of the question

67-68 Cougar -- perhaps the current front runner only I still can't quite get over the nose

70-72 Barracuda -- I am worried about getting one to handle

70-71 Challenger -- although even a junked one is absurdly expensive and the suspension kits are pretty lame for Mopars

Firebird -- out considering my buddy is building one

67-68 Camaro -- too many of these have been built

Falcon & Maverick -- I just can't go that far

63-64, 66 Fairlane/Cyclone -- I go back and forth on these, but part of me really likes the option

Ranchero -- while I like them, I want a backseat

Torino is too close to the Galaxy and another Galaxy is out of the question as well

As you can tell I have a bit of an oval preference, but am not only looking at them. I am sure there are other options and an open for suggestions, please!

Now, I need to shop for driveline stuff. At the moment the only part there I really have picked out is a T56 of some variety.

there is actually a company out of Las Vegas that makes uber nice suspensions for mopar E's IIRC, like they use OE quality technology to completely remake the suspensions, i can find the magazine article if you like

and i agree with you that first-gen Camaros are belly-button cars, but there is a reason why

you could always look into GM A-bodies, there is a company that makes entirely new frames/suspensions for them that uses race-level technology, and some of the BOP A-bodies are pretty rare

as you can probably tell, i'd prefer to steer clear of the blue oval :P

We own a 31 & 26 Ford. The 31 is a convert complete with trundle seat and the 26 only has 2k miles.

since i don't believe i've ever seen pics of these, :stfu:

Time for a v8 again, I might even do pushrods.

:)

pushrods ain't thaaaat bad

Look at how many people love the Ls series of motors and how long the chevy small-block has been playing with push rods.

694,691, we are getting lower.... B)

Motherfucker! I was cleaning my car and had the decklid up. Well, I bent down to wipe the bumper cover and upon coming up, I knocked my fucking head on the corner of the decklid. Next thing I know, I'm waking up and seeing red. Needless to say, there is both a cut and lump on my head that hurts like a sumbitch. I have to admit though, the red vision was kinda cool, until I realized I was bleeding. Band-Aids don't exactly stick to hair.

Your head bleeds like a mofo to. One thing you learn quickly when you are undersized like myself.

i still can't decide whether i want to ask out the girl at work, with all the drama i think i might follow ryan's advice and not poke where i work.

Do you actually like where you work enough to worry about that? It isn't like its a career.

Look at how many people love the Ls series of motors and how long the chevy small-block has been playing with push rods.

The new corvettes drive like trucks, enough to make me puke. My 17 year old car feels better around the corners and is nearly as quick. Yeah, they smoke me on torque especially in the low end but that only makes it so tards can drive them fast which isn't exactly what this world needs.

Tom, anything you can throw at me suspension wise I'd be glad to read. It isn't the easiest thing in the world to search for...

No real hurry, I won't have any fundage until we move but something like this is going to take some planning and I wouldn't be surprised if it takes me 6-12 months to find the shell I will turn into a car. The W did approve my project yesterday though :boobs2: