mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

ppics don't do it justice, top and bottom bands along with the knob are all black chrome.

well cool dude, if I had the money I'd go the same route you're going but I just don't at the moment.

I'm kind of hungry for some pizza but I don't want to waste money on food like that :-\

eh i don't have the money for the 701 now, but piece by piece i will have it. Then my e-penis will be HUGE

oh yea...and my doors will still rattle

well if someone would buy my 8053 I'd start looking for an 880 or the 9861 route but no one has really offered anything other then the guy who just backed out. I really though he was gonna buy it too.

phucker.

After you bring your 775 lb body to the ED with a foul odor from your rectum and upon examination (with one person holding up the left buttocks with all his might) a lost television remote is found abscessed inside your gluteal fold, by all means, ask if you can have it back because you were tired of changing channels with your cane and by throwing objects at the television. Really, there is no need to question just how or why the remote is there...

no tom...your post is way more wow than jim's. i even want to throw up a little after that

I thought I was wordy in posts...I got nothin' on this guy: (on the role of subjectivity and objectivity in audio)

http://audiokarma.org/forums/showpost.php?...mp;postcount=66

I surrender!

wow...

god i don't know why but after reading that i really can't get "there is no spoon" out of my damn head. i truly hope zilch sounds like keanu reeves.

no tom...your post is way more wow than jim's. i even want to throw up a little after that

If you are 13 and feeling....experimental....Don't use the dish hose from the sink as your ambassador to rectal pleasure. If you do, the spring-loaded handle thingy will open after you shove it up past the anus, making it impossible to get out.

Furthermore, it will be difficult to explain to your step-father when he discovers you how you became 'tethered' to the sink by the dish hose.

You'll have to have it surgically removed. And I'm betting nobody will volunteer to do the dishes ever again...

is it wrong that i kinda don't even want to install the 9861 because of how nice it is?

is it wrong that i kinda don't even want to install the 9861 because of how nice it is?

yes, you should give it to me if that's the case. I'll swap you a pretty 8053 for it ^_^

i just know i'm going to scratch that bitch when installing it

hows the bike doing sir dennis?

So the fan in the PSU of my HTPC was starting to tick a little (it's 4 years old), so I decided to replace it w/ a spare PSU, an Antec 350W SmartPower, I'd been meaning to swap into it, but had always been too lazy to do so.

So I pop it in, route the wires to keep them out of the way and tie them together, etc., turn it on and holy crap is it ever quiet. However, it would turn out that it was, in fact, a little TOO quiet ... After about an hour, my PC froze. Odd, I thought, considering this had been running for like 4 months straight (as in continuously without being shut off or restarted) before swapping out the PSU. So I restart it and this time it freezes after about 15 minutes. Check the temperature and it's frickin 57 degrees inside the case (CPU temp @ 73 degrees) ! The PSU fan only churns at a snail's pace of 1100 RPM (as opposed to the 3200 RPM the old PSU operated at) and there's no way to increase it ... GRRRR ...

I just ordered in 3 case fans ... Apparently there's no way I'm going to get away from noise w/ this thing ...

Fack, forgot to charge my 18V batteries for my power tools... looks like I'll get very little done on the pods today :(

Don't they charge in like 10minutes?

Camaro parts headed my way :)

:stfu:

So the fan in the PSU of my HTPC was starting to tick a little (it's 4 years old), so I decided to replace it w/ a spare PSU, an Antec 350W SmartPower, I'd been meaning to swap into it, but had always been too lazy to do so.

So I pop it in, route the wires to keep them out of the way and tie them together, etc., turn it on and holy crap is it ever quiet. However, it would turn out that it was, in fact, a little TOO quiet ... After about an hour, my PC froze. Odd, I thought, considering this had been running for like 4 months straight (as in continuously without being shut off or restarted) before swapping out the PSU. So I restart it and this time it freezes after about 15 minutes. Check the temperature and it's frickin 57 degrees inside the case (CPU temp @ 73 degrees) ! The PSU fan only churns at a snail's pace of 1100 RPM (as opposed to the 3200 RPM the old PSU operated at) and there's no way to increase it ... GRRRR ...

I just ordered in 3 case fans ... Apparently there's no way I'm going to get away from noise w/ this thing ...

These are the quietest fans you can buy (note: my info is three years old so things may have changed, but they are really quiet).