mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

red?

Fack, forgot to charge my 18V batteries for my power tools... looks like I'll get very little done on the pods today :(

Might have found a deal on a computer...I'd call it an HTPC but I don't have the "HT" part of that :D

New layout?

I can't tell a difference if it changed...if you're talking about the new default skin that can be changed to one of the other ones.

New layout?

I can't tell a difference if it changed...if you're talking about the new default skin that can be changed to one of the other ones.

nah the way they made all the posts disappear and they're all at the bottom? Am I the only one seeing this? wtf...

-John

New layout?

nah the way they made all the posts disappear and they're all at the bottom? Am I the only one seeing this? wtf...

-John

nvm, fixed it. At the top of the first post on the page there's an option tab, click that and hit switch to: outline. That's what I was seeing, and it really really sucks. I don't know how that happened.... Standard is what it should be set at.

-John

New layout?

-John

nvm, fixed it. At the top of the first post on the page there's an option tab, click that and hit switch to: outline. That's what I was seeing, and it really really sucks. I don't know how that happened.... Standard is what it should be set at.

-John

a couple people have had it switch over randomly recently

FYI,

when you get tired of vaginal or anal sex.. try transverse colon.. there are individuals out there who will pay 1000 bucks a pop to screw a colostomy patient (yes.. the colostomy).. more amazingly is there are prostitutes who sell their colostomy..

I don't want to know WHY you know that.

I don't want to know WHY you know that.

+1 :finger:

i have never seen an alpine HU i thought was attractive, until i opened my 9861. Holy chit, my only problem with it is it's a bit too fancy for stratusfaction.

i have never seen an alpine HU i thought was attractive, until i opened my 9861. Holy chit, my only problem with it is it's a bit too fancy for stratusfaction.

pics?

i hope i'm this pleased with it once i see it powered on

hell yeah grats dude!!!! bout to check out pics right meow!

oh I thought you had posted pics nevermind :(

first set of pics were all fuzzy, i didn't check the lense for the huge smudge. uploading second set now, we'll see if they're better

here's the best from the first set

P7310122.jpg

looks pretty damn sexy. Were did you buy it from?

egay, not even a scratch on it, everything still in it's plastic, i'm not sure it was ever used

damn i hate mom's digicam, autofocus is quite a bit off...but here ya go

P7310123b.jpg