mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Lata Sean

Ramos, u better get pix of the rican and boat for proof

we shall see my brother we shall see :)

Hi 'hop, haven't been here in many moons...

Hopefully ill have internet late next week...

holy lord this is getting worse by the second :D She is single , and loves to go fishing :wub:

pictographs?

I am wishing 95% of my CD collection didn't get stolen... so I could rip them.

Anyone know of any good online CD discount shops? I'd like to start up the collection again, but without paying stupid high retail prices.

Nick: Hope things are well.

Ramos: Pictures........now

Beat_Dominator: I got rid of my album collection about 5 years ago. I still have it all digitally, thank goodness.

Scott: Not sure what you guys have for music stuff up there, but there should be lots of used places where you can get stuff really cheap. eBay is a good option as well, especially if you buy a bunch from the same seller.

My hands are really aching from too much typing and I'm not sure I'll get much of a reprieve this weekend.

Not sure where I can pick up used music from here in town... I posted on 306 asking where...

I know pawn shops, but I avoid being a customer of one, since that is likely where my old collection ended up.

I replaced the important stuff with vinyl and have the rest as digital. I don't particularly care for the compact disc, to be honest.

Bah, CD is a lot more capable than people give it credit for.

In the house, it's more durable than vinyl. I'll give you that. But I enjoy vinyl for it's sonic qualities (whether they really exist or not) and the feel-good nostalgia you get. When I'm on the move, I'd rather carry music in digital form because I can store way, way more music for a given footprint. It's not that I necessarily have anything against CD's: I think for 99% of the people who listen to music, it's a tremendous format; we were lucky to stumble upon it. It just doesn't hold much value for me personally.

Reason I want to replenish my collection is... I like having the media on hand & able to rip it to my specifications. That, and I don't have enough ripped media to upload on OINK to do any significant downloading lol

Vinyl is fun, just a pain in the balls. I still haven't put on my new cartridge because I don't have a scale and my tonearm has no marks on it..... and I don't want to f-up the cart!

These bastages would hire me a latino secretary . Now I will never get anything done :(

:stfu:

I still haven't put on my new cartridge because I don't have a scale and my tonearm has no marks on it..... and I don't want to f-up the cart!
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Get a VTF gauge you n00bx.

Lol, right now I'm ripping "Engelbert Humperdinck - His Greatest Hits"

That's one CD I didn't steal from my parents. They can keep it.

They were having a sale on Captain Private Stock, so I couldn't resist that.

Next weekend is vodka, methinks...maybe Goose or 3 Olives.