mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

w00t i have sunday off too. He said the kia sounds great after he got it tuned.

i believe intro to pathogenic bacteriology is going to be much easier than it sounds (it's a 4xxx level course too)

i might actually manage to pull my GPA up this semester

Chitbox #2?

I wish , webster and his kia took 3rd in meca sq at elite summer nationals :)

wow. Nice work!

Anyone ever use one of these? I am thinking of growing my own.

http://www.aerogrow.com/store_z/step1a.php?set=yes

My mom uses one to grow herbs ( the legal kind ) Seems to work very well :)

I just re-read my post in your quote and realize that I didn't point out I meant the legal kind. I have spent WAY more than $150 this year on herbs and never have them when I want them. Fresh lettuce could be sweet as well.

I knew what you meant , I just added that to head of some others :D Mom is down to growing basil , oregano, rosemary , and a few others . She can't take the heat long enough to be able to tend to a garden :(

A garden doesn't grow year round either. ;) Not sure if that thing will work for that either, but wth its worth a shot. If your mom has one and is mildly satisfied I will get one :D

Even though you make me wonder what the percentage of people using them for legal reasons is.

no one said anything about my post :( .

Anyways swapped out amps today and got the jbl hooked up. WOW, what a difference. That hunk of junk I was using before sucked compared to this new amp. It has a nice blue LED that's pretty bright that lights up the underneath of my seat as well :P

I have always liked jbl amps . Use to get haggled because of it , seems to be a different story now :)

no one said anything about my post :( .

Anyways swapped out amps today and got the jbl hooked up. WOW, what a difference. That hunk of junk I was using before sucked compared to this new amp. It has a nice blue LED that's pretty bright that lights up the underneath of my seat as well :P

I didn't see it :(

WOOT for new amps

DOH for being up so late

Where's the "you know you're an audio nut when..." thread?

Think it's in the general audio section :)

I have always liked jbl amps . Use to get haggled because of it , seems to be a different story now :)

Whenever I first started Caraudio back in 02 I loved jbl stuff it was just so damn pricey. I mean it still is today but I have the use of the internet now and can buy used items. I've been nothing but happy with my jbl equipment and will continue to use their products until I either get a huge raise or just want something new ;) .

I can't wait to purchase my new speakers next Friday I still need to get some pictures up so Sean can see what I'm working with ^_^

Yep fourth pinned post in the general car audio section :)

I got some new amps on the way , but I'm not saying what they are . I will say they are the first products from this manufacturer I have ever bought. The only reason I bought them was the steal of a deal I got on them for buying them together :)

Yeah sunday . I haven't heard it since he got the 701 . He wants me to build him some new kicks . Gonna try venting them first and see where it gets him

I've got a pile of cut plywood in the van that's waiting to be turned into speakers :)

Could definitely use another hand or two, these cabinets are taller than I am...

I got some new amps on the way , but I'm not saying what they are . I will say they are the first products from the this manufacturer I have ever bought. The only reason I bought them was the steal of a deal I got on them for buying them together :)

oh, sounds great. You can't tease though, not nice :( .

I got some new amps on the way , but I'm not saying what they are . I will say they are the first products from the this manufacturer I have ever bought. The only reason I bought them was the steal of a deal I got on them for buying them together :)

Close lipped tease.

ok i need with rli8 experience to convince me wether to port or seal this bishes with some space constraints

By some space constraints I think you stuck with sealed. IMO they sound way better sealed though, but I am also far from a basshead. The real question is how much space do you have?

*a single RLi8 ported takes way more space than an RLP sealed. WAY

i have two drivers and 37.5 x 11 x 11 to work with

orange, orange, orange, orange, yellow, yellow, blue, orange.

ok i need with rli8 experience to convince me wether to port or seal this bishes with some space constraints

By some space constraints I think you stuck with sealed. IMO they sound way better sealed though, but I am also far from a basshead. The real question is how much space do you have?

*a single RLi8 ported takes way more space than an RLP sealed. WAY

i have two drivers and 37.5 x 11 x 11 to work with

Sealed is your only choice. I'd shoot for .4cuft per driver.

quote]

Close lipped tease.

Sounds like an ex of mine