mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The monthly chit stirring, now the online villagers are gathering their pitchforks and torches and marching on the leader. :)

Looking for a new seedbox today....been too long without one. Should make for a fun evening. :)

seedbox?

ya so his garden can flourish! :popcorn:

You say seedbox and I think about the box you put seed in on a planter/drill.

Oh if anyone by chance knows where to find a Fostex Craft Handbook or the 5 book set on horns from Tetsuo Nagaoka I would love to buy them. :)

Looking for a new seedbox today....been too long without one. Should make for a fun evening. :)

seedbox?

It is basically a dedicated server used strictly for "seeding" torrents. At home, my bandwidth is limited to 70GB per month and I constantly exceed that....so the use of a seedbox allows me to seed torrents 24/7 at 100mbps and boost my upload stats (and thus my ratio) on the various torrent sites I use.

As an example, I had a seedbox going for a couple months back when I shared LEAP with everyone. In 2 months, I uploaded around 4TB and downloaded about 500GB across various sites.

Of course I want hard copies. Who doesn't want a hard copy of their music...damn kids these days..

I still want to find a setup that makes the difference between FLAC and originals obvious :)

Won't find one, FLAC is lossless, same as the CD.

My point exactly :)

Box sets are better to have in vinyl anyway, more room for things.

Capped bandwidth ftl :werd_msword:

You're telling me. The other ISP here has uncapped service at 7mbps (1.5 mbps faster than what I have right now) but this isn't available in conjunction with any of their other services...and if you don't buy their other services, the 7mbps connection is way overpriced, leaving me to choose uncapped at 1.5mbps or capped at 5.5mbps.

But, this is why I rent a seedbox periodically.

Box sets are better to have in vinyl anyway, more room for things.

Now that is the truth. If it's a box set I want to buy, I will get it on vinyl. Anything else, I'll just download the FLAC.

What if the last box set(s) you bought were only availiable on vinyl ? Does that still count :)

Jay, Sean, Ryan:

Pretty much Goob took away Snova's mod status(even though the forum voted him in this past election) because he tried to make a new rule. It's probably the dumbest logic I've ever read in my life, I mean why would you revoke someones mod status because they tried to make that forum a better place?

By that ruling Noah should have had mod status revoked a long time ago.

Ramos, do you know any other places than PE that stocks grill cloth?

I'm thinking about redoing the Maggies in maroon :D

Rat shack , and stage sound carry it sometimes. Just have to look and see . You want maroon grill cloth ? :)

By that ruling Noah should have had mod status revoked a long time ago.

Yeah I suppose so, I didn't think about that but good point. Regardless though I don't see the problem really since g00b isn't around and we are, so they should do something(within reason) if it helps the forum.

Rat shack , and stage sound carry it sometimes. Just have to look and see . You want maroon grill cloth ? :)

Yep. Probably...six-ish yards of it.

I'll swing by stage sound Friday after work and see what they have , and get a price if they don't have it :)

lol . doubt it . But at least we can find Aaron and mark :)

Is SSA hiring? :drink40:

I know a guy who knows a guy who works with the cousin of the guy who runs the joint. ;)

I know a guy who knows a guy who works with the cousin of the guy who runs the joint. ;)

Is his name Chris Inman? :lol::rolleyes:

Is his name Chris Inman? :lol::rolleyes:

Sure as fook better not be . :)

The guy Aaron knows better live in MD or AZ and not in NC :)