mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

couple yrs ago my dad was doin somethin at his shop. He was pushing or holding this very heavy shelf system with hundreds upon hundreds of pounds of steel bard and plates laying on these shelves.

At some point, while wearing gloves, his hands were open pushing against a shelf. A set of steel came running down the shelf. It came to fast for him to respond and when it came down, it hit his index finger. The 1st section of your index finger(the part you would put in a bowling ball when hooking but your index finger) was hit by the steel and the glove immediately bent completely backwards 90 degrees. He felt a pain he never felt in his finger before and knew what happened and was rushed to the hospital.

They took the glove off carefully to find that the top section of his finger was only being held by skin and a VERY small piece of meat.

They sewed everything up, put it in a cast for 3 months and now, it looks like nothing happened.

Imagine that.

This is the same guy who while at work wasn't thinking where his finger was and drilled directly through his middle finger one time. Yep, all the way through.

That looked... blah, it was disgusting looking. But, lucky him again, can't tell anything heppened.

This vehicle hunt is a pain in the ass.

I know how you feel, in particular right now. :)

bought a new gun!! savage 93r17fvss, topped it with millett rings and a bsa sweet 17 scope. get to pick her up teh 23rd (if they were open tomorrow, i'd get her tomorrow, but i can wait). i've finally broke down and got a .17hmr. now we'll see what all the fuss is about!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i am green with envy

lol, and why is that?

i think i bought another gun today, but it will be awhile before i get it. it's illama mini-compact 1911 w/ double stack mag. yep,it holds 10. and under $400, it's a good buy i believe. a friend of my son's father is an ffl holder/private dealer. he's going to hold it for me awhile. until i can pay for it.

why can't i buy it? we just had an ice storm and accumulation was 3" of ice. yes ice. and yes, 3" deep. it has destroyed at least three parts of my roof, one complete tree and many, many branches. so that comes before firearms. we spent most of today taking care of the tree that was destroyed by the ice. yeah, so much for a day off.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I'm starting to get frustrated ... but I'm just going to take my time.

Can't find what I need either. Have been looking for two different purposes now for a while and nothing.

Also looking for another snowmobile and a different boat, just haven't seen a logical deal yet and it is extremely frustrating. I don't care the order, but obviously hvae to alternate buying and selling otherwise financially it won't work out.

you'll make it happen captian...

maybe it'll happen like the mini did for me. who knows?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Sorry to hear about the ice storm Kent, I hope everything turns out okay.

it was freakin weird. the storm really shut shit down around here. things are just getting normal. but the roof really pisses me off, and because of the storm, i can't even get a roofer to call me back and get me an estimate. i'm thinking 3500-4200 to fix it.

i've got pics, will get them up soon, but the little branches of the trees had over an inch diameter of ice surrounding them. how we have any trees left is beyond me.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Is the Real Jntar here? I was banned by iceteefeg over at ca.com for being a TX citizen....

he stops by occasionally

Is the Real Jntar here? I was banned by iceteefeg over at ca.com for being a TX citizen....

Not related to you, but I have seen some really stupid shit from TX. FL worse of course...

Woah, the new moderators have powers?

no

icetee hijacked Justin's account

boo, should be banned himself for that

the icetee name is banned already lol

Fuck, I logged myself in for no reason :(

Oh well, at least I voted against Mike getting mod powers...

and why would I know that? *or care?

Could just line him up and shoot him.

i just got pwnd

i've skipped my 9am class almost every friday, today i learn she's taken attendance every friday.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

and why would I know that? *or care?

Could just line him up and shoot him.

I knew that you didn't know that... so I thought I would share

Not related to you, but I have seen some really stupid chit from TX. FL worse of course...

I am happy in TX. I just got back from a business trip from Jersey today, and man I dont like jersey one bit. state is filled with pricks IMO, even the cops were giant aholes...

Florida is terrible with their 8 speaker PA per door bumping nightmare :suicide-santa:

Can't find what I need either. Have been looking for two different purposes now for a while and nothing.

I have been finding some Silverado's that are priced pretty well, but I don't know if I want to go down that route again. Hell, I can't even decide between a truck and a car at this point. Both are so practical right now ...

I didn't say I didn't like Texas, but out of all car audio ideas I have seen the worst come from FL followed closely in 2nd by Texas.

I am sure you gun nuts have seen the AA-12, but if not I thought getting one of these for pheasant season this year would be fun.

I didn't say I didn't like Texas, but out of all car audio ideas I have seen the worst come from FL followed closely in 2nd by Texas.

I havent seen any weird trends from tx? or are you referring to all that stuff from Houston, with those "slabs", elbows, and 5th wheels pop trunk thingy?

what have you seen from tx?