mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

2AM and I'm awake.

Time to hit the sack.

so my aunt and uncle are thinking about buying a house somewhere out near AZ, if they do i'll be moving out there to get started with my degree.

free rent initially and the ability to eat if i'm unemployed. not to mention warm weather. yay.

My limited slip differential is making clunking noises when I turn hard while accelerating ... Anyone know what would cause that ?

I checked the lubricant level and it's fine ... and it was drained and refilled a few months back, so it's new lube ...

Just one direction? Only under acceleration? Does it happen without turning if you are on/off the throttle? What kind of car?

Only under acceleration, both directions (left and right) ... Doesn't happen when I'm not turning and doesn't happen when I'm turning but not on the throttle. Car is an '87 Nissan 200SX.

My limited slip differential is making clunking noises when I turn hard while accelerating ... Anyone know what would cause that ?

I checked the lubricant level and it's fine ... and it was drained and refilled a few months back, so it's new lube ...

Add some friction additive / modifier and it should go away.

Link ?

Is it me, or caraudio-forum.com isn't working ?

sometimes it's really slow

so my aunt and uncle are thinking about buying a house somewhere out near AZ, if they do i'll be moving out there to get started with my degree.

free rent initially and the ability to eat if i'm unemployed. not to mention warm weather. yay.

werd

know what area they're looking at?

right now they are 100% unsure. they're retired and basically they'll go until they find the place they want and settle down.

if i moved out to AZ the fiero wouldn't be far behind. i could actually finish the bitch out there.

fuck aquatic entomology, it's harder to learn the names than the defining characteristics

Just one direction? Only under acceleration? Does it happen without turning if you are on/off the throttle? What kind of car?

Only under acceleration, both directions (left and right) ... Doesn't happen when I'm not turning and doesn't happen when I'm turning but not on the throttle. Car is an '87 Nissan 200SX.

Repetive clunk or just once when you turn?

have a date with the redneck girl next time i decide to go home.

is it bad to go on a date solely for boobs?

don't get me wrong, the korean has fantastic boobs...well a fantastic body pretty much all around, but i think i'm going to take a less serious approach this time and take any opportunity that comes my way

oh...and i'm going to start lying

this one has hit me, i love it.

she just seems to be a little too crazy for even my taste

this one has hit me, i love it.

she just seems to be a little too crazy for even my taste

I do not like Asians. My best friend has an Asian GF and she tried beating me with an HDMI cable. Crazyness.

definitely, she should have gone with a less expensive cable

want to make an offer on a 2535 but I can't access my online bank account and for some reason feel really uneasy about making a transaction even though i know I have the money

I do not like Asians. My best friend has an Asian GF and she tried beating me with an HDMI cable. Crazyness.

definitely, she should have gone with a less expensive cable

Speaking of which, anybody know where I can pick one up online? Local place wants $40 for one.

this is our version of the thread....

only rules..

no racism or discrimination will be allowed of any kind...

u aren't allowed to like ricers or be prepared to be made fun of...

and anything else goes...

so wh0re it up, cuz it's allowed!!

welcome to the IHoP..the International House of Poo

where everything is on the menu...u just can't have it...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

dont forget the rule that got me banned on here. no talking about ca.com

I have zero idea as to what car to buy.

Steve, I just bought me an '06 Pontiac G6, Its a damn nice car. The stock system is actually much better than i thought it would be. Pretty quick and gets pretty good gas mileage. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a newer car.

Edited by Goddyd4me